Starbucks

This Is Dedicated To Keyhra!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyhra

Yes, finally I have some money and I can get some Starbucks. As I am walking right into Starbucks, I see a new employee and he is very attractive.

While I am standing in line waiting for my turn, we just giving each other quick stares. He is turning me on while he is biting his lips.

God, he has a million dollar smile. I hope he is single and ready to mingle. Finally it was my turn to order.

"Good Afternoon, welcome to Starbucks, my name is August. What can I get you?" he asked

His damn voice is making my body shiver. I love his accent. I was just staring at him and not knowing he was trying to get my attention.

"What was that, August?" I asked finally paying attention

"What can I get you?" he asked

"I want . . . . . . . . . You" I said lowly

He looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head to side telling me to wait over by the bathroom.

"By the way, I want a French vanilla frappie" I added.

"Got you!" he replied.

As I wait for him by the bathroom, one of the worker bought me my drink and a muffin.

"I didn't order a muffin" I said

"August paid for it. He said hold it." The worker said

Now what the hell do I look like holding somebody's damn muffin. He better hope I don't eat this shit.

Moments later, August finally brought his ass over to me.

"Took you long enough" I said

"My bad baby girl, I was trying to wait for my lunch break" he replied

"It's okay." I said while sipping my drink

"What's your name baby girl?" he asked

"It's Keyhra" I replied

"Pretty name for a pretty ass girl" he said while walking behind me and rubbing on me. I was actually enjoying myself.

He lowered his head onto my neck and started kissing on it. He already found my spot. I let out a small moan from my lips.

"Come in the bathroom with me baby" he whispered in my ear

We walked into the bathroom and we started making out.

"Let's hurry before my boss find me" he said in between kisses

He lifted my skirt and moved my panties to the side and started licking me to get me very wet for him.

After giving my vagina a few more licks, he rammed his manhood right in my core and started moving his hips. He grabbed my my shoulder and hips so I can feel him deep inside of me.

"Damn girl, you tight as shit" he said

"Bae, right there" I moaned

He still was stroking, but it got deeper and deeper and I had to push him out of me a little, but he was not having that.

"Stop girl and take this dick!" he said

He was going faster and harder, making me head my head on the wall.

"FUCK AUGGIE" I moaned

"Girl you better keep quite or you going to get me fired" he said still fucking me.

He pulled away and sat on the toilet so can breathe but I wasn't even done so I got on top and started bouncing.

He grabbed my hips and was moving me faster. He really tryna bust a nut. I moved my hips faster and he tilted his head back with the eyes close.

After a few more minutes, he was going faster, he must've been ready to nut. He moved us to the side and started going triple time faster

"FUCK KEY. I AM ABOUT TO CUMM!" he said going in and out of me faster.

After busting his load, I got mines right off too. We cleaned ourselves and we made out for a bit before he has to clock in from lunch.

"I'll call you baby. I enjoyed this lunch break" he said walking me out

"Okay love, and me too. I wonder what you are like in the bed" I said to him

I left Starbucks with a big ass smile on my face. I was satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyhra Bae, I hope you enjoy your imagine. Thank you for requesting

Btw you guys go ready Keyhra's story, it's called My Life. It's a Dricki (Drake and Nicki Minaj story, for those that don't know) @Kiki_Or_Nahh

Still Accepting More Requests !

- Emerson Rose' 🙊💜