In My Backseat

August

I went to pick up my girl, Erica. We was going on our date. I mean this ain't the first time we been on a date. We been on plenty of dates but this one is going to be the coolest one because I am taking her roller skating so I finally pulled up in the front of her house.

She came out and she was looking all good. She was wearing a floral skater skirt with a white crop top shirt with a oversize sweater, I should have told her we was skating, but it's cool she still looked good.

"Good evening Miss Erica, how are you?" I said while she was getting in

"Good evening Mr. August, I am feeling good, how about you?'' she asked.

"I am doing good" I replied

"So we are going tonight, if it's out to eat, you can drop me off at home" She said while laughing.

"We do eat a lot, I don't know why but we love us some food." I said

"Nigga you love you some food, I be chilling" She said laughing.

I just stared at her, she thinks she is funny. We arrived at the skating rink, and she looked at happy.

"I ain't been here since forever. Why you ain't tell me we was coming here?" She asked

"It was a surprised" I said,

We went in, and we enjoyed our time together. I never knew she could skate real good. I fell a couple of times and she fell once. She taught me a new trick. We stayed for hours and she was ready to leave.

We grabbed some food and then we was on our way to her home. We parked in her driveway and we sat there and at our food, and talked about the date. After awhile we started to make out and it was very intense.

I never kiss her like this, I always respect her wishes not to go to far when we make out. All of sudden she stopped kissing me and climbed in the back of my car. I looked at her like she was crazy, then she motioned me to come in the back with her. I climbed back there with her,

We continued to make out, and she climbed on top of me. I know her ass feel my erect member and she smiled at it. Out of no where she started to feel on it, which surprised me so much.

"I wanna feel it inside of me" she whispered in my ear all sexy

"You sure baby girl.?" I asked

"Yes, and I am taking in cintrol too" she said

I nodded my head. I love it when my girls take control of all the sex we have. Erica pulled out my son and she pulled her panties to the side and she slid down my shaft. She was so tight and I was already loving it.

"Damn, Erica you are so tight." I said holding her

She sat on top of me to adjust my size, I bet I am the biggest she ever had. She started to bounce nice and slow.

"Augh , damn baby why you gotta be so big?" she said moaning

I grabbed both sides of her ass and picked the pace up.

"Augggiieeee, I am in charge" She said loud

"Nope, I am now, I wanna beat it up baby" I said

I grabbed her shoulders to bring her down so I can go in deep inside of her.

"I feel you in my stomach baby"

"Good, you feel so good baby." I said'

I started pounding fast and I noticed my pants was wet and everything. I looked down and noticed she squirted everywhere. She ain't going no where. We continue until we was tired.

"Auggggiiieeee, I'm about to cummmm, baby, it's cominngggg.." she moaned

"Let it out baby" I groaned

She was squirting and cumming at the same time and I was loving it. Just a few more strokes and I was done. I let it all out but I had realized I wasn't wearing a condom and she was still on top of me.

"Come in August, let me wash your clothes and you can take a shower. My parents won't be home for another week" she said,

Another week, shoot I'll be back everyday this week.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys, Sorry I Haven't Update In A While, My Dad Passed Away And His Funeral Was Yesterday. Don't Worry I Got Ya'll !!

-Emmy Rose' 🙊✌️