thechristiananthony: New "Hairdresser"🙈
misstea: @thechristiananthony do you want me to post your most embarrassing photo..!?
thechristiananthony: @misstea No noooo, I'll just shut up! 😷
user4: @misstea threatening @thechristiananthony is the best thing on the internet.
user5: @thechristiananthony what do you know..? TELL US, STOP BEING A CHICKEN!!!
user6: @misstea please post Mitchel's most embarrassing photo instead!
misstea: @user6 I'll work on it!😆
user6: @misstea OMG...... YOU REPLIED TO ME!!! I LOVE YOU💖💖

user7: So pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on the couch next to me and Mitchel hugged me tighter.

"So, do they like my creation?" He asked.

"Yeah, they love it!!!" I said and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nice not worrying about what the guys were going to say about us, they were all really sweet to us, even tho we were probably cringy sometimes. I was glad for everything, we could be sleeping together, without having to worry about getting caught.

It was time for us to go to bed, and once again me and Mitchel were going to sleep in the back, cause we just couldn't get enough of it, and it helped us sleep better.

I laid next to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around me, I rested my head on his chest and smiled.

"I'm really shocked by how they reacted about our relationship, they didn't even say something like 'gross' or 'get a room' while we were cuddling!" I heard him talking.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"They never liked any other girl before... But they really like you, and I don't blame them!" he kissed my forehead.

"Aw, you're making me shy!"

"I can make you feel so much more than that..." he whispered.

"Mmmm, we'll see!"

"I really want to make love to my girlfriend...But I'll wait!" he said.

"Oooooh! I thought you were going to say something like 'bang my girlfriend'!!!!" I laughed.

"I'm trying really hard, but I want to show you that I respect you, so I will not speak like this.. I'll do it only if you want me to.."

"Oh really Mr Cave? Ok, you can talk to me like this when we are both turned on.." I smirked.

"Can I check if you're turned on?" He said and his eyes looked darker than they had ever looked before.

*Sexual content!⬇️ATTENTION! *😂

"Hmmm....." I took his hand in mine and led it to my private parts.
"Am I?" I asked him acting all innocent.

His free hand grabbed my right hand and led it to his bulge area.

"I think we both are..." he whispered and I immediately felt that he was hard.

I uncontrollably let a small moan and it made him start rubbing me down there. I did the same to him, untill he slipped his hand under my pants, and moved my underwear to the side.

I looked at him shyly.

"Don't be shy baby!" he whispered at me, and I took the decision to put my hand under his boxers.

"Fuck... See? We're both turned on.. " He managed to say.

"Mmmmm, yea we are horny af..!"

He chuckled, "I love hearing you saying things like this...You're my bad girl." he exclaimed.

"Well, I'm sure I'm going to love hearing these from you as well...Daddy.." I smirked, letting him know that I was ready to hear this kind of dirty stuff.

"Can we fuck like right now?" He whispered while we were still playing with each other.

"MMMM.... Nope!" I said.

"Oh come on, I'm the horniest I've ever been!"

"That means that you'll be even hornier some other time..!!!!" I smirked.

"Fiiiine, buuuuut I'm trying really hard to not get on top of you and fuck the shit outta you, right here, right now..babygirl."

"Just calm down and let my hand do the job." I said and started sucking on his neck. And lemme tell ya, it really did the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stood up and I followed his lead, he took my hand in his and we tried to quietly go to the bathroom.

Once we were in there he made sure to lock the door.

"Let's clean ourselves up..." he said and took his boxers off. I was trying really hard not to look down there.

"You can look bae, I mean you played with it..." he chuckled.

I ignored him and took off my pants and my t-shirt revealing my bare chest. I saw him looking directly at it with lust, he immediately came closer to me.
He kissed my neck and then he made his way down to my breasts. His wet kisses made me wanting more, but that was all he was going to get. I took of my underwear and walked into the shower, one second later he joined me and the water started falling on us.

"You're so fucking sexy and beautiful!" he said and looked me in the eyes.

OK, I don't know If you like sexual content, but I mean he's Mitchel... He's not a saint and we all know it! 😂