A Sneak Peek

African Palava

     Being me is quite the problem from where I am coming from and from the family I emerge from even more so. But as fate would have it she dished out quite a heap of horsesh*t but would be a lovely bouquet of sweet smelling roses if I were from a different country and had a more how do I put it a less more venomous bunch for siblings.

     Here is the issue at hand I am a gay guy hidden extremely deep in the closet with a boyfriend standing right next to me in our little closet. Although the actual depth of closet is shortened a bit by nosy people we actually were not in any danger of exposure until he showed up with his all that. I do admit I do get butterflies in my tummy  each time I see him but what can I say he was what I wanted David and I to be out and proud but whereas we had family chains weighing us down he had had a more carefree do what you want kind of life but hey  who  could blame him his part of town was by miles way more liberal in such issues than I can ever wish in my dizziest day dreams (stole the last part from Rita Skeeter, Harry Potter Goblet Of Fire by J.K Rowling).

             What can a lustful and eager to be free young man do against such sweet temptations from such a man but just as I was ready to fall for his sweet  sweet seductions I always get called back by the faint whisper of David’s voice  warning me earnestly of the consequences of what I am about to do, so here I am stuck between two men opposite in every way  with the only common thing being me I know a time would come where a choice has to be made and that's the problem, my VERY BIG PHAT AFRICAN PALAVA.

       Hey everyone this is just a piece of my new book AFRICAN PALAVA. Would really like it you guys would let me know if I should really write or not so please comments please. You can follow me on twitter @lancelotking and on Facebook as Lancelot king, thanks for reading this.