Brothers and Sisters

Suryavanshi's house,
Raghav was doing some work in his laptop, suddenly his three brothers came inside the room.
Bharat: Bhai, what are you doing?
Raghav: Attaining some mails..
Laksh (interrupted him in the middle): of some of his fan girlfriends, right bhai.
Raghav opened his mouth to interrupt him but suddenly
Shravan: Yes bhaiya, but why are you asking him, he will not tell the truth to us.
Bharat: You never hid anything from us bhai but now, you really changed bhai.
The three brothers acted wiping a tear from their eyes and Raghav was shocked looking at his brothers.
Seeing the expression of Raghav, the other three fell to the ground laughing. Raghav also laughed with them.
They hugged each other
Raghav: I missed you all a lot.
Bharat, Laksh and Shravan (together): We missed you too.

Shreedhwaj's house,
In a room,
Maithili: Now mom and dad also allowed us, so what do you really think we can do?
Urmila: Di, I am thinking of opening a cafe, what do you all think.
Shruti: It's a good idea di.
Mansi nodded her head in acceptance.
Maithili: Very good idea (placed her hand in Urmi's head)
Mansi: But from when you started to get such good ideas.
Urmila hit her sister with a pillow and both started their usual pillow fight. Soon Maithili and Shruti joined them, soon all the four sisters stopped their fight laughing.

Both the houses were filled with the laughter of the children bringing more light, happiness and peace in the house and their parents' hearts.