"Yeah buddy?" he is at Nialls side instantly and it seems to calm Niall. I shrug at Zayn who smiles at Niall.

"I just wanted to know where you were, are you comin- " he groans in pain as the ambulance arrives. Lucky really that we're at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh shit the duffle bag! ill be right back!" I leg it up the stairs and grab my phone and Nialls in case he wants it. But that's probably the last thing on his mind right now.

I run back down the stairs and they're not even in the ambulance yet, Niall is being helped in and I run in after him. He grabs my hand and squeezes tight turning my knuckles tight.

"Niall, when did your tummy start to hurt?" the nurse asks him smiling sweetly, I squeeze his hand back and he relaxes ever so slightly but tenses agqinm

"About two am.. I woke Harry up as soon as they started" I smile as he says that with a small wink at me then groans again.

"Ok" she turns to me and smiles.

"He literally pounded me" she laughs and we are at the hospital faster than you can say 'My Anaconda don't..'

Niall is rushed inside and he wants me to stay at his side permanently. At one point I can't..

"Not yet sir.. I'm sorry but we have to sort him out" Nialls face looks so hurt i can't stand it. He looks so saddened I can't be there. I kiss his head and nose.

"I'll be there the minute I'm allowed" he breaths quickly in pain and I let him go. A nurse directing me where to put his stuff, I hope he's alright. I really do. where did the others go? I'm so fucking nervous Oh my god.

This is so exciting.

"My heart is going so fast" the nurse laughs as she shows me Nialls room. I place his bag down and she shows me to the place niall is.

"See look feel" I grab her hand and she isn't surprised by my actions, she gets that a lot most likely.

"So it is! Your baby is fine and so is Niall, I promise" she takes her hand away from my chest and smile a softly. Showing me where to go, I'm given a direction into the room Niall is in, this must be where they do C sections.

Niall is laid down and I run over to him as nurses and doctors do there shit.

"H-harry!" Niall whispers but almost shouts and is smiling.

"Hello.. how you feeling?" there's a curtain blocking Niall and mines view of this stomach and Niall shakes his head.

"I can't feel my legs, or my dick" I take his hand in my shaking one and he laughs.

"Must be awful" I say and kiss him softly.

"It is, like i can't feel anything!" he gasps and I give his hand a little squeeze. He returns the gesture and I am shaking so fucking much. Its ridiculous. Niall doesn't seem in pain anymore.

He sorta just lies there like no one is cutting his stomach open to get to our baby.

"You alright down there?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah, I cant feel anything! So I'm happy as hell!" I roll my eyes and he giggles. It's so cute when he giggles.

And suddenly there's crying.

Nialls smile is bigger than mine when I look over to him.

"Harry!" he whispers and moves his hand so adorably excitedly.

The curtain is pulled away and our little girl is placed in Nialls arms, wrapped up tight in a blanket. It's safe to say she's so cute.

"Its a girl" She has my curly hair, I can see it, but only faintly, I can't see her eyes yet. Well damn. I really hope they're blue. Or really green.