God, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy.

"How are you guys? Anything new the past few days?" I asked as the three of us sat down in my living room.

"Just have had our hands full with Jah." Isaac said as he pet him.

"You?" Eli asked.

"Eh same, not much. Just been working." I shrugged.

"How is it been since Bils been gone?" Eli tilted his head, wanting to check up on me.

I let out a sigh, "I don't know. Have you guys talked much?"

"Nah, not really. She's been busy." Isaac replied.

"You're telling me." I rolled my eyes.

"What's up Jos?" Eli looked at me seriously.

"It's probably nothing, I just love to overthink."

They both gave me their full attention, like they were telling me to go on.

"I don't know. Every time she's gone it's like I become invisible to her. I always get pushed to the side, even when I need her the most. It's like there's always someone better than me."

"As in that new girl she's been hanging around?" Isaac raised a brow.

"Corinne." I rolled my eyes, being the jealous bitch I am.

They both nodded in understanding.

"There's something off lately. She's hiding something from me and it's making me second guess every single thing she says and does, especially around Corinne." I further explained.

"Josie, you know she loves you. We all know that. Just talk to her about it." Eli brought me into his shoulder, giving me a pat on the back.

"Yeah, you guys go together like pb and j." Isaac chuckled, making us all laugh.

"You guys are right. I just need to talk to her about it." I nodded along.

-

Later that night after the twins left, I decided it was a good time to call Billie and talk to her about everything.

On the fourth ring she picked up, which was later than usual.

"Whats up babe?" She answered.

"Can we talk?" I said warily, nervous for this conversation.

"Uh, yeah. Is everything okay?" Concern laced in her words.

"Um," I dragged the short word out, "yeah. For the most part."

"That didn't sound very reassuring."

"Well, is there anything going on with you lately? You have been acting really weird and it's worrying me." I admitted.

"I have?" She acted clueless.

"Yes, you have." I said, annoyed because she knew she has been too.

"I'm sorry you feel that I have dude."

"Billie, you and I both know you have been acting suspicious. Why?" I asked desperate for a real answer.

"I didn't think I was?" She acted stupid.

"Literally whatever "dude." I'm over this shit." I said in a huff before hanging up.

I can't believe I tried giving her a chance to redeem herself and she acted like such an ass towards me.

All she had to do was admit that she has been acting shady and apologized then everything would be fine, but of course she had to be stubborn and refuse to admit I am right.

This cycle is beginning to drive me crazy. I can't keep doing this shit. I can't always be the one who's in the wrong.

I think why I'm the most upset is because when I need her the most she isn't here for me. The only one who makes me feel better is her, the only thing that calms my anxiety is her, the only one I want to talk about my mom with is her. She still doesn't even know my mom's back in my life.

I threw my phone down for the second time today and collapsed onto my bed.