PART 2

Casey's POV

Oh my gosh! We've meet again. Is this destiny? Is this a sign?

"Hey."
"Hi."
Damn, he didn't even changed, he still looks like the old Ken.

"Oh, I need to go. Here's your things. Take care, bye!", as he handed my things and went away.

At home...

"Hey people! I'm home!!!", as I surprise my family after I've got home from New York. My mom hugged me tight and gave me a beso. My dad hugged me as well and kissed me on my forehead. My brother Clark, older brother, punched me in my arms and hugged me too.

"How's New York lil sis?", Clark asked. "Is your heart still aching?", as he added and laughed.

*flashback*

My phone ranged as I received a message from my fiancé, Matt.

"I need to tell you something. Let's meet later. I love you!"

I wonder what he would tell me, but as I read the message I felt so nervous about it and I don't know why. Maybe girl instincts.

"Okay, I love you more!"

Hours later...

I'm in a restaurant where Matt and I will talk and meet. I was the first one to arrived.

"Hey.", as he tapped my shoulder and kissed me in the cheek. He sitted infront of me and looks so nervous and sweating.

"Are you okay? You're sweating.", as I wiped his face with my handkerchief.
"I need to tell you something."
"Sure, what is it?", as I asked with nervousness
"You know that I love you so much. I want to spend my life with you, but I have a problem. It's Angel. She's pregnant with me—"
I felt nothing. I'm hearing my heart breaking into million pieces. He's still talking but I'm not hearing anything. Only the "It's Angel. She's pregnant with me...", Angel his ex. Why now? How did it happened? I'm sad and mad at the same time. Matt's in tears and I'm emotionless.

"Let's cut the wedding off.", as I say and he stopped explaining.
"Hey don't please. Casey don't. I don't Angel anymore. I don't wanna be with her anymore. I want you, I want you to be wife.", as he begged.
"Matt stop. We're old enough to think. Don't be so immature in this situation. Angel is pregnant with you and I don't want that child to grow up without a father because you know that I hate a broken family, so please let's cut the wedding off. Goodbye Matt.", as i stood up and left him in that restaurant, crying.

*flashback ends*

"I'm fine Clark. Damn, fine enough.", as I smiled at him.

11:00pm

"You still awake?", as I opened Clark's door. "Can I enter?", I added.
"What's the problem? Are you gonna cry again? The last time you've talked like this to me, you were crying so hard."
"No kuya.", and I laughed. "Ken and I saw each other earlier at the airport. I'm lost back then because I'm trying to find you guys but you weren't there then boom, Ken bumped to me.", as I tell him what happened. He laughed. I hate when he laughs at me like that, like an insulting laugh.
"Hey it's not funny."
"I laughed because you two met again. What's that? Destiny? Is Ken the one? Is Ken gonna replace Matt?"
"I don't know but he looks so good and he's pilot now."
He laughed again and said, "Pilot? Haha maybe he'll left you hanging, again! Then you'll cry again and I'll laughed at you again.", he laughed hysterically. I felt annoyed and walkout.