Part 1

5 years later...

"Hey"
"Hi", she replied.
She looks so good, she looks so fine. She hasn't changed after 5 years, even her beauty it still amazes me.
"How are you?", I said.
"I'm getting married.", she replied.
I smiled. A smile full of pain, I wanted to cry, I wanted to know why and say that should be me, but no. I smiled, saying that I'm happy for you.
"Can I take you for a walk?", I say. "You know if you're not busy and —",
"Yeah.", as she quickly answered.

As we walked the air seems bto be dead.
"So when's the wedding?", as I broke the dead air.
"We're still planning it."
"Are you sure of him?", as I ask in a joking manner. She laughed. Damn, I miss that laugh of hers. "You're still the 'loko' Ken that I know." And you're still the Casey that I still loved, as I say it to my mind.

After walking, we saw a bench and we sat there as we watch the sun sets by the sea. I looked at her as she stares at the sunset.
"So beautiful.", as she say.
"Yeah. Damn gorgeous.", I replied, and still staring at her. She looked at me, our eyes met and she immediately bowed her head and saw her smile. The smile that only I can make her.
"What if I was the one destined for you? What if we're meant to be?", she asked.
I don't know what to answer. I smiled, "What if we're still together until now?" She frowned and became silent.

"What happened? — to us.", I asked as I look far away.
— "I don't really know..."

And there goes that dead air again.
Minutes passed and we're still quiet, but our thoughts has the loudest screams. As I looked at her, her tears started to fall into her cheeks.
"Hey...", as I comfort.
"The one thing I've learned from us is that we need communication. We needed to be open. We needed time."
It was all my fault. I've wasted so many chances to reach her, to talk to her, but I failed.
"I'm sorry for being a fool for the last 5 years. I was so stupid for not talking to you, and for not making you my priority."
"It's okay because I've promised myself that I will always forgive you no matter what you've done because that is how I love you so much. Even though it's too painful enough, I will always love you no matter what.", she says.
"Then why him? You know that I love you still and I know that you still love me, but why him? Why would you marry him?"
"Because he was there, he made me feel the happiness that any girl would deserve. He made me his priority —"
"No! You just love him because you wanted to be happy. You just love him because you want to feel important, you just love him because you've missed being happy. You just loved him because he was the one there and not me.", as I say it with full of anger and jealousy. "What if I was the one there? What if I made an apology and give me another chance to make it up to you? What if you give me another chance?"
She cried painfully. I looked at her and wiped her tears, our eyes met and we kissed. A kiss that I know our love was still there and it never left.

She stopped and stand, "This is wrong. This is just a what if. I'm getting married soon."
"Bullsh*t Casey! You can't marry a man you don't even love."
"I love him okay!"
"That's not love. You just loved him because you're used to it. He was there when I'm not. You just loved him because he was the one saved you.", I sighed.

It's 8pm already and I want her to be mine for the next 3 hours of my life.
"Could we just be together, like before. Just for the next 3 hours and I'll let you go.", I asked. She nodded and smiled. I hugged her like as my girl and she hugged me even tighter. I kissed her forehead and "I love you Casey", "I love you too Ken." That was the best 3 hours of my life and a night to remember.

10 years later...

I'm now a Pilot. That was my dream job to be and now I'm here.

As I was walking, I bumped into a girl accidentally. She looks like she's lost and all of her things fell to the ground. I smelled her perfume and that was a familiar smell. As I looked at her and picked her things, I saw her face, its Casey. Damn, its her. We've meet again.
"Hey thank you and I'm sorr—", as she stopped and looked at me whose staring at her all the time.

Our eyes met, saying like we've missed each other.

"Hey.", as I greeted her.
"Hi."
I handed her things. Our hands touched like we still have that spark. We smiled at each other while holding our each others hands.