Laksh: perfect now!!

Ragini smiles with a blush while Laksh admires her.

Laksh: you're comfortable in it?

He asks knowing that she don't like to wear western much.

Ragini: I'm comfortable because I'm with you.

Laksh smiles at this.

Laksh: let's go...

He holds her hand and both of them leaves the room. They finds everyone sitting in the hall. Everyone looks in their direction hearing the footsteps. They get's surprised looking at the duo.

Ryan: bhayu bhabhi, where are you going?

Arjun: what a stupid question it is. Can't you see how they're dressed up? They both must be going on a date. Right?

Ragini: I don't have any idea about where we are going.

She pouts saying this.

All: aww...

Laksh holds her hand and pulls her outside with him. All starts giggling at this.

#########

Laksh was driving while Ragini was sitting quietly. She wasn't saying anything because he was not telling her where they were going. After sometime.

Ragini: Laksh...

Laksh: just a little more time bachcha.

Ragini nods pouting and starts looking outside. Laksh was smiling looking at her timely. His phone starts ringing. He was about to pick it up but Ragini takes it.

Laksh: Ragini, it can be imporant.

Ragini: no talking on the phone while driving. By the way, it's Aryan.

She picks up the call and puts it on speaker so that he can hear.

Aryan: bro, I know you've got married but you can remember me atleast once in a week. I'm your best friend for god's sake.

He shouts the last part. Ragini giggles at this.

Laksh: shut up you nautanki. We talked a few days back only.

Aryan: look how you're talking to your girlfriend.

He says with fake innocence dripping from his voice. Laksh rolls his eyes at him while Ragini was giggling.

Laksh: I would prefer not to have any girlfriend instead of making you my girlfriend.

Ragini: and he already have his wife and she needs no sautan.

She says strictly and then laughs. Aryan also laughs at the other side. Laksh too let's out a chuckle.

Aryan: bhabhi, you were listening to girlfriend boyfriend's talks. Bad manners.

He says laughing hard.

Laksh: you don't have any work in your police station. Hamesha vella hi baitha rehta hai. (You're always free.)

Aryan: what to do there's no interesting case and those small cases are handled by my juniors. So, I'm free.

Laksh: and you keep eating my brain in your free time.