eight

"oh." i said, realizing he's the one i was threatened to date by that mystery man in the locker room the other day.

"want to dance or something?" junhoe stood in front of me and the guys.

"something

"something."

"what?"

"you said, 'want to dance or something.' "
"then what does 'something' mean?"

"dude i don't know what you're trying to do but she's with us." changbin stepped forward.

"so? come on." junhoe pulled my hand and led me into the gym.

"so what's up? what's going on?" i asked him, looking up.

"what do you mean?"

"oh so someone threatened me in the locker room telling me to date you. they also said to be around you when i'm around chan, minho, changbin and the others.

"i don't know what you're talking about." he kept his eyes forward.

"i'm not dumb."

"you would already know if you weren't dumb."

"that's it. i don't know what's going on but i'm leaving." i pulled from his grip and walked outside the gym.

the boys weren't there. did they just leave me? what the?

(on phone to groupchat)

me: hey where did you all go?

seungmin: well me, jeongin, woojin, and jisung r here in the cafeteria eating the concessions from the hallway. changbin, hyunjin, chan, minho & felix went out to daegu.

me: daegu?

jisung: the party we were all going to later is in daegu.

me: why'd they leave already?

woojin: um i guess they just don't really like that guy you left us with.

jeongin: neither do we

me: sorry? it's not like i wanted to.

jisung: whatever just come in here

me: yeah coming

i picked up a bag of orange and black colored popcorn on the way over to the cafeteria.

"hey! there you are!" jisung stood up.

"should we get going now?" seungmin also stood.

"yeah." woojin smiled adorably like a little teddy bear.

"to the party?" i asked like a slow thinking child.

"..yeah." jeongin said.

we walked out to the parking lot outside of school when i saw him. jaemin.