Chapter Three~Staying In

It's been two weeks since Cole stayed inside of his house, not answering the door when Mya came. Not answering her texts. His phone was smashed however he could still get the messages. Cole just ignores them and does his work from the computer.
He already talked to Luna on how he just wanted to be alone. Other than that he had to tell her that Parker Kissed Mya.
He stood up and closed the laptop , of course he finished his work and got a new laptop thanks to Marcus.

Marcus entered the room "Hey Idiot, you have to eat something" he laid a plate of swish rolls on his desk

Cole looks at Marcus "I will." He nods waiting for Marcus to leave

Marcus sighs and pats Cole's back "I'm not an idiot , when you don't want to leave your house because of something you don't eat or sleep." He put his hand on Cole's forehead "Hey you even got a fever because your not looking after yourself"

Cole slaps Marcus' hand away "Please dont."
Marcus nodded slightly "Call me if you need anything" he walks out of Cole's house. Which made Cole look at the swish rolls and walk downstairs with them putting them into his fridge. Closing it slowly and seeing Mya leave her house again to knock at His door. Once again he didn't want to answer, he stood there and heard her call out his name, with that voice he missed so dearly.. However he didn't move , he couldn't move. He heard as she left the house and then started to talk with someone 

"Good luck.." is all he heard from Mya , then another knock at the door . He walked to the front door seeing Cassie. He opened the door and looked at her.

She responded to his look "Hey Cole..Can i come in.." ,Cole opened the door wider and let her inside closing the door behind her 

"So Cole..Do you know-" Cole interrupted Cassie as he already knew what she was going to say. "Mya and Parker kissed" 

Cassie became quiet, I am not sure that she knew that he found out. "Yes..Parker told me about it , i am disappointed in him..But don't be angry"

Cole gave Cassie a smile "I am not angry , it was a misunderstanding right? Its okay , i just have some work to do."

Cassie nodded quietly , it started to rain outside. Cole noticed as he walked her to the door and gave her an umbrella "Be careful its raining" he responded as she accepted it politely and walked out of his house.

Before he closed the door a cat appeared in front of his porch. Cole's eyes narrowed "You weren't here before.." Before he could think of what to do the cat turned into a human , the human gave Cole a smirk "Cole Backster , you know you can't ignore her forever?"

Cole looks at him , his eyes narrowed even more " Who are you? And you don't know what i can and can't do." he responded 

"Well..All i know is your being a bad boyfriend, unless you don't want her?"

Cole's eyes widen "How do you know-" 

" I know everything about you Cole" he responded 

Cole kept looking at him " I'd recommend you to leave".

And with that the male did as he said.

~Time skip cuz I am a lazy bish~

Cole was going back to his house , after walking Jasper , his dog. Running behind him was Mya. 

"Cole!" she shouted running across the street without looking , luckily there was no cars. Cole paused and let Jasper inside and turned to look at Mya , who seemed to be crying but hiding it with make up. He could see all these little details and yet not respond to them. 

He smiled "Hello Mya" , Mya looks at Cole "Are you okay , you haven't been responding to my messages. Luna said it was because your phone was shattered."

Cole nodded acting like himself , that bastard was always good in acting , probably the only person that saw through him was his sister , Alyssa.

"My phone was indeed shattered and i was catching up on some work, So i couldn't really respond to you , sorry! But when i have a new phone I will make sure to message you" he smiled playfully.

Mya smiled relieved but was suspicious of Cole "Yeah..You better!" she walks back home , he watched her get to her door safely and closed his door and puts his forehead on the door. He was boiling , ill , and rather sweating.  Mya walks back to Cole's house forgetting something in his house , seeing Cole still at the door as she opened it slowly making Cole slowly fall onto Mya.

Mya looks at Cole worried "Cole?! Hey-" she felt his forehead on her shoulder and it was boiling "Your ill..." she dragged him to the sofa after locking the door as the door had the key. She ran to the kitchen and got some ice cubes from the fridge and got a towel , wrapping the ice cubes inside the towels and walking back to Cole and putting it on his forehead "Cole...I asked you if you were okay..Why did you lie to me.." she whispered quietly , Cole was literally passed out , the closer she looked at him , she saw how pale he was. From her calculations he didn't eat as she checked the fridge and saw all the food , some food spoilt that he left in there. She decided to clean the fridge as she waited and got medicine from the counter. 

Cole sat up and held his head, after taking the ice pack from his forehead. He was having a massive headache and rather 'imagining' Mya walking towards him with medicine and soup.

"Cole. You shouldn't be up , you should be resting , you were working too much.." she said and takes out a pill and was about to give him the water as he grabbed her wrist. She looked at him "C-Cole?" she said his name in confusion as he looked into her eyes , it seemed to make her heart beat faster than usual. He never done anything this bold before to her because he knew that she wouldn't let him but..

Cole held gently on her chin as he leaned in , Mya staying in place and looking at Cole , letting him-...

To be continued