Chapter One ~ Dinner Party?

Cole stays in his own room , he didn't want to get out of his house since he agreed to room with Parker. In his opinion he even forgot why they didn't like one another to begin with.
I guess they had different perspectives.

Cole was finishing up some business work , on the phone and sending emails out to personal buyers of his project, until he got a message from Mya.

Mya : "Hey Cole , Good morning to you! Your probably doing work..So I will message you this just in case you see it! Everyone is planning on going out for dinner! Do you want to come with us ?"

Cole sighs and finishes his call, looking at the text wondering what to respond with.

Cole : "Good morning Mya , your lucky I just finished my last piece of work or I would have gotten beaten up if I was actually at work! I guess I'll be able to make it send me the time and date-"

Before Cole sent the message he laughs playfully and adds in a last piece of detail

Cole : "Thanks Idiot"

He loved seeing how Mya always got annoyed if he called her short or idiot. It got pretty funny at that time.

Before he could even get out of his chair the door opened , the person who entered was Parker

Parker looks at Cole "Hey , are you going to that dinner Mya and Cassie planned?"

Cole stood up and looks back at Parker "Yes, I am. I believe they also invited you..." he asked not wanting to sound disappointed

Parker nodded slightly "Yes..."

Awkward much.

They weren't friends , more like strangers that were forced to share a house with one another. More like Cassie and Mya thought it was a good idea because they would get to know each other and be the best of friends. Hahaha-No

Parker laughs awkwardly "I guess I'll see you!" He says closing the door behind him as he left the room.

As the tension lifted , Cole finally took a breath out "Finally.." he says putting his phone down and cleaning up his desk.

He didn't know what to do with Parker , he was a good guy yeah sure , but Cole has a suspicion of his that Parker was hiding something. He was being a hypocrite because he was also hiding the fact that he was a dark elf.

~Time Skip~

Cole got downstairs , he was hearing his natural red hoodie and some black jeans "Hey Parker , you ready?"

Parker was already downstairs "Yeah just waiting for you. Didn't Mya say a dinner party ...did she send you the location"

Cole then says "No she didn't , but knowing what Cassie and Mya always do, the possibility of it being in one of their houses is a 15%"

Parker agreed with Cole

"So it might be in a restaurant near the house , Zaytinya DC restaurant" he responded

Parker nods "Yeah that's the closest restaurant there is."

Cole smiles at Parker "If I'm wrong blame it on Mya!" He says jokingly and runs to his car

Parker signing followed along Cole "Hey..Do you like Mya? Everytime we talk it usually gets back to Mya" he asks as he sat down next to him in the car seat

Cole started up the car "I don't Like Mya, I love the idiot" he says playfully

Parker laughs "jeez just date the both of you!"

Cole laughs at Parker's comment, and started to drive.
Well him and Mya were already official for 4 days , however they agreed to keep it a secret for a while , to settle down.

To be continued