Chapter 16, Plans And Games

Brooklyn's POV

After watching the auditions I come up with such a clever idea, so I took hold of Louis' hand leading him over to the kitchen, "we should make tomorrow a special day for Ana. We need to welcome her to the squad and our drama school crew. She was telling me how she never met her friends that she meet via you! We need to reunite them tomorrow."

"How comes I never got a special day?" Louis pouted as I wrapped my arms around his neck teasing out, "You got me for a special gift anyways."

"I'm fine with that." He grew a smug smirk before he added on, "let's do this for Ana though."

"As this is a surprise someone needs to distract her while we plan and I know just the person." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to contact Ashton while Louis scrolled through his phone while replying with, "you do that while I contact her friends and get them here on a Jet as soon as possible."

Just as I was about to high five Louis with our smug smiles plastered across our faces Ana appeared at the door frame with Niall, "Niall wants us to do an insta live."

"Actually Ashton was hoping to spend the day with you, Ana." I smiled over at Ana going along with my plan as her face lit up with joy gasping out, "wait really?"

"Yep he wants to meet you at the park down the road." I informed beaming a smile leading her to the door in a rush.

As soon as she left I immediately typed Ashton a message hoping he'll see it,

Good thing that neither of them suspect anything, but I better let Ashton know to keep her company all day

As I rested my head upon the door with my sneering smile across my face I saw Louis and Niall walking over with their baffled faces, "Why are we planning now when tomorrow is the special day?" Louis wondered while Niall grew in more bafflement whi...

As I rested my head upon the door with my sneering smile across my face I saw Louis and Niall walking over with their baffled faces, "Why are we planning now when tomorrow is the special day?" Louis wondered while Niall grew in more bafflement whilst I answered Louis' question, "we need to get everything ready so it'll all go to plan."

"What's going on?" Niall eventually came into the conversation softly as he darted in between Louis and I with his bafflement, "We're surprising Ana! As she's out with Ashton we can start preparing, let's get the party food!"