Chapter 9, "Clean The Air"

(Don't play the vid yet, I'll write another message to say when to play it. x)

-Recap-

"I meant a little peak... you went in."

Why!

Did!

I!

Do!

That?!

I slowly turned to face Ashton after some encouragement not believing we had a full heated moment.

"#TrueLove." Brooke echoed through my ears while Ashton and I just locked on each other trying to get our heads around the kiss.

*****

Continuing In Sanjana's POV

I then rushed upstairs to clear my head around everything. I couldn't dear to face Niall's destroyed reaction....

I dived onto the bed screaming into my pillow held in serious amount of stress from all these thoughts running around my mind, "why why why?!"

I had to shut myself off once heard the door creak open with Ashton's serious tone held together with softness, "I know you have feelings for Niall... but did you feel that strong connection?"

I slowly sat up watching him close the door behind him knowing he was overwhelmed in emotion just like me, "Ash, I don't have feelings for Niall.... I guess I did? I don't understand what that means.... I'm seriously confused right now.... I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know why." I breathed out while he nodded in agreement popping himself beside me, "seriously same."

I found myself lost into his eyes, I tried to look away but I couldn't. It's like he has put a spell on me....

Liam's POV

Everyone in the circle got in Niall's face asking if he was okay. He was in 'shocked mode' completely frozen just staring into space.

I just sat back just watching everyone asking if he was okay with their concerned tones until Brooke placed her hands on either upper arms of his, "Ni breathe."

He's so dramatic! I just had enough with Niall recently and this dramatic behaviour of his is pissing me off, with that thought I just budged my way through to put an end to Niall dramatic behaviour, I just shook him on the spot forcefully snapping him out his shock mode, he darted between everyone in room with his bafflement, "why are you all surrounding me looking worried?"

"You zoned out." Louis stated while Niall raised his eyebrow in confusion so Harry explained what happened, "When Ana and Ashton kissed, you zoned out."

"I was just thinking about the food I left at my house." Niall rumbled our his 'expansion'  as he slowly rose to leave the room to head upstairs in a rush.

Lies.

"Should we carry on?" Louis asked as we all sat in our places except Brooke who continued to stand staring at the stairs, "I should check up on him." She mentioned as she made her way upstairs leaving Louis, Harry and I seated in the circle full of awkwardness so I decided to break that awkwardness with, "How's everything with Brooklyn?"

Before Louis could reply Harry soon butted in with his attitude, "no point in asking. They won't last long, it's just a matter of time."

"What's that supposed to mean? You're not getting in the way." Louis shot a glare at Harry groaning his annoyed response.

"She'll always side with me because I'm her brother. She even puts Niall before you." Harry got into Louis' face snickering to himself in snakiness while Louis forcefully shoved Harry back getting him out of his face, "back off! Niall is going through a hard time right now."