Chapter 10: Rumor has it

"Welcome to Jarkus Parfait" said Christina as the big white frech doors opened. "Hello Im Mella Moon, I'am the one assigned to give you a tour here" Mella said with a very bubbly tone. "Thanks but NO! I've already lived in this house just tell me my room to save you from the trouble" Lauren said with a dead serious strait forward expression on her face. Lauren seemed like the biggest toughest girl in her tight black jeans, her black leather jacket, her plain white shirt, and in her snake skin boots. 

Lauren's chest length hair suddenly changing from black to brown; she entered the her new room. She heard a very loud chuckle near her room. It seemed like it was coming closer. Two people entered the room just as the laughter vanished. "You must be Lauren, my new roommate. I'm Mikayla and this is Angelo." Mikayla said with a very big smile on her face. Lauren didn't seem comfortable so she just walked away leaving Mikayla's hand hanging and waiting for a hand shake. 

As Lauren was going down she heard a beautiful........a very talented voice coming from the room on her right. She knocked and went in. The room was certainly beautiful. It had a neon sign saying Natalia Perry and a lot of girly cat decorations which reminded her friend Rachel. "I'm sorry for barging in! I'm Lauren by the way. I couldnt resist your beautiful voice. Are you singing "Wide Awake" by the great Katy Perry?" Lauren said while slighty losing her bad girl attitude. "Hi Im Natalia Perry" "The Daughter of Katy Perry?" "Yeah". As the conversation got deeper Lauren didnt even notice that her brother Jess was practicing the waltz with Penelope's sister, Angel. 

"Will you sit beside me during dinner?" Natalia asked but Lauren kindly refused and left the room. "WAIT!" Natalia yelled before Lauren could get far. "Yes? Natalia?" " You have to know the people here so you will know who do you get along with." Natalia said it in haste while she pulled Lauren back to her room. 

"Ok! Mella Moon is the head of the house. She's in charge of all of her fellow students. She is a dancer and a cheerleader. I honestly don't know how she can be so thin while eating an entire box of pizza." Natalia said while laughing. "But she is very very kind." "Mikayla Clement a talented synchronized swimmer. She is currently dating Angelo Black. Angelo Black on the other hand is the fastest swimmer in the school." Lauren interrupted and giggled. "My room mate Faylin Cross is a great artist. She made our Jarkus Parfait house flag." Natalia praised Faylin but Lauren asked "Where is she?" "Maybe painting with Tom Richer" "Her Boyfriend?" "Nope they hate each other." "Who else lives here?" Lauren asked while changing the subject. "Ummm....Jess Moriggan" Natalia answered. "Oh you don't have to talk about him! He's my brother." Lauren said with a smile. "Really? cause he never metioned you! He always talks about Allyson. Is she your sister too?" Natalia asked with a hint of fear in her eyes. "Yeah ! She sadly is my sister. Any way how's my brother here? Lauren said it nicely but you can feel Lauren's tension from accross the room. "He's ok! He is very good at Badminton and he seems to fancy Angel Ventura. Angel is also a badminton player." Natalia added but it was too late; Lauren had already left the room.

On her way down, she passed by Kari Smith. Kari was Lauren's old roommate and Ryan's ex-girlfriend. "Since when did you transfer houses Lauren?" asked the ever beautiful Miss Teen USA. "I just did" Lauren smirked and walked away.

In the place where you have a beautiful sight of the stars, Lauren always sat there to think and forget about this that are bothering her. But this time what she saw made her feel the complete opposite. Lauren caught AJ making out a mysterious girl. Lauren was afraid of AJ because he is very hot tempered. The last time Lauren talked to AJ, AJ hit her and gave her a huge scar on her neck. 

Lauren ran and ran and ran. "Sorry" Lauren snickered and help the lad pick up the books he fell. "Lauren?" the guy asked. "Blake?" Lauren yelled and hugged Blake why her tears fell.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"LAUREN YOU'RE THE COVER OF THE SCHOOL'S NEWS PAPER!" Rachel ran to Lauren's room and yelled.

"What?" Lauren screamed while grebbing the newspaper from Rachel's hand giving her a paper cut.

"Lauren! You gave Rachel a paper cut!" Ryan said with a worried glaze at Rachel, 

"SHHHH!!" both the girls yelled at Ryan "Quiet"

"Bad Girl ,Lauren Moriggan, and Basketball Star ,Blake Davis, caught cheating."  the headline said, the bold letters screaming into Lauren's face as she crumpled up the paper and ran.