Sixteen

"I just really want to see you Luke." Ally said.

"I know, I really want to see you too." I sighed.

I sat on the bathroom sink as I talked to Ally, Sierra fast asleep in the other room.

"If you want to see me so bad, then why won't you fly over here?" She asked.

"I can ask the same about you." A small smile appeared on my face.

"You know I'm not a millionaire like you, I can't just buy a ticket whenever I want." She explained.

"I thought you got a new job in Tennessee?" I questioned.

"I did, but it doesn't pay as good as my accountant job in New York." She answered.

"Well how about this, I'll find a day and fly you out here." I suggested.

"That would be nice, but what about Sierra? Did you ever breakup with her?"

I hesitated to answer when she asked about Sierra. I told her a week ago that I would break things off, but I never got the courage to.

"No, not yet, but I'm going to, I promise." I answered.

"Luke, we can't keep doing this. She deserves to know. Why are you even talking to me? You know what I've done to you." Ally sighed.

"Ally, we've been over this. Even after all you've done to me, I still can't help but have feelings for you. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get you off my mind. I really want you, and I will have you, but I have to figure things out with Sierra." I explained.

"I understand Luke, but it's not that hard to choose." Ally sighed.

"I know, I'll do it soon, I pinky pro..."

"Luke, who are you talking to?" Sierra asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"No one." I said as I quickly hung up on Ally.

"You're lying, I heard you talking to someone. So who were you talking to?" Sierra questioned, coming closer to me.

"no one baby, you were probably just dreaming, go back to sleep." I slowly started pushing her to the bed.

"Let me see your phone." She demanded.

"No."

"If you weren't talking to anyone, then why can't I see your phone?" She questioned.

"Sierra, there's no reason to get this upset. Just go back to bed." I raised my voice.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, give me the damn phone." She started reaching for my phone and I pulled back.

"There's no need for this, Sierra. I wasn't talking to anyone. Why won't you believe me?" She kept trying to grab for my phone, but I kept pushing her back.

"Maybe because you've been acting sketchy for the past couple of months. Is it Ally? Is that who you're talking to." She continued to fight me to get my phone.

"No, you're crazy. I would never talk to her." She then managed to knock my phone out of my hand and.

I tried to grab my phone from her, but she ran out of the bathroom and into my room. I entered my room and saw her staring at my phone. The light from the phone illuminated the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Look, Sierra I can expla..."

"What.. the fuck, Luke! You said you... you lied! How could you?" She screamed.

"I know I lied, I was meaning to tell you, I was going to tell you." I couldn't think of what to say.

"When were you planning to tell me, Huh? Why would you even do this to me? She's a fucking liar, a cheater, she fucking hurt you. You tried to kill yourself because of her. She treated you so badly, and yet you're still talking to her. What th hell is wrong with you?" Sierra sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Sierra, I really am." I felt so empty now. I can't stand to see her broken. This is all my fault.

"Don't fucking apologize! You're not sorry at all. How long have you've been talking to her? How long have this been going on?" She asked.

I just stood there and stared at her.

"No fucking answer. You're just like her. You're a liar and a cheater. I can't fucking believe you. I thought you actually cared about me. I thought you actually loved me." Sierra cried.

"I do love you, Sierra." I tried to hug her but she pushed me away.

"Stop lying Luke! Just stop lying! How much longer are you gonna stand there and hurt me? If you loved me, you would've never started talking to Ally." Her body started shaking. She soon collapsed to the ground, sobbing.

"Please, Sierra let me explain." I ran to her to try and help her up, but she pushed me away again.

"Just get away from me, please." She pleaded.

"I can't leave you like this. I know I fucked up really bad, but I still love you." I cried.

"You can't love both of us. It's either me, or her, not both of us Luke. So please tell me, who do you want? Who do you love?" She asked. Her voice slowly going out.

"I.. I can't choose." I whispered.

I fell to my knees right next her, tears streaming down my face. I knew this was going to happen. I could've avoided this if I stopped talking to Ally, but I couldn't. I'm stuck in this stupid love triangle. I love both of them. I wish I could be with both of them, but I know I can't.

"I'll choose for you then." Sierra finally said.

She grabbed a bag and started throwing her stuff in it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm choosing for you. You obviously love Ally so much, so I'm leaving." She continued packing her bag.

"It's two in the morning, you shouldn't be out there by yourself." I ran to her and tried to take her bag away, but she snatched it away from me.

She grabbed as much as she could and shoved them in her bag.

"I'll be back for my other things tomorrow." She said as she walked out.

"Sierra, no, please come back. We can work things out." I pleaded.

She walked out of my house and threw her bag in her car. I chased after her, trying to get her, but she was already in the car. She quickly pulled out of the driveway. The tires screeching against the pavement.

I watched as she sped down the street. She's gone. She's actually gone.