Brothers are weird.

Anna would texting in her room, bored. Kellin would walk into her room, bored as well. "What do you want, retard." Anna would ask. "Nothing, dumbass." Kellin would respond, laughing. "Then..Why are you in here?" "Because I can." Kellin would respond in a bitchy way. "Ok that's it get out." Anna would push Kellin out of her room, grunting as she pushed. "Wow, your weak as hell dude." "Shut up." Anna would snap. "Dad!!!! Anna kicked me!" "I didn't even kick you- oh my god.." Anna would say, sighing. Kellin would run up to Bane standing in the kitchen talking too you. "Ok..And? Why did she do it?" Bane would ask Kellin, curiously. "Because I was just trying to say hi too her." Bane would call for Anna's name, Anna would walk into the kitchen, Banes henchmen watching the situation. "Before you even ask Dad, First off, I didn't even kick him, second off, he came into my room without permission and I asked him too get out and he said I was weak as hell." Anna would respond before Bane could even speak. "Kellin, Is this true?" Bane would ask. "No! I mean yes.." Kellin would say, sighing. "Now, say sorry to your sister." "Sorry.." Kellin would say firmly. Kellin would walk back into his room, along with Anna walking back into hers. Bane grabbed your hand litely and walked into the master bedroom, locking the door. "Are you tired?" You'd Ask Bane, wondering. "Nope.." Bane would respond, biting his lip & take off his clothes, fully nude. Bane would sliding into Bed, waiting for you. You'd take off your clothes, fully nude as well. As you bent down too take off your leggings, you felt something slide in between your ass, sliding up and down. You'd look behind you to see bane in just his mask, dry humping you. You turned around and grabbed Banes cock, Bane would lay on his back on the bed as You gave him a handjob, a few moans exiting his mouth. Cum would escape Banes cock, Making him breath heavily & moan loudly under his mask. You'd lick up the cum on banes cock, giving him a blowjob. Bane came inside your mouth, causing him too yet again, moan loudly. "Damn Baby..." You'd say, looking up at Bane, his head tilted back and his cock throbbing from the 2 orgasms.