Season 2

I do not own once upon a time, only my OC Myrkur.

________________________________________________________________________________

Regina set down her glass of apple cider as they heard pounding on the door. Glancing at Myrkur she saw his eyes glazed. Regina put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Is everything all right," asked Regina ignoring the door for a moment.

"We may have a problem," replied Myrkur frowning a little. "It appears that magic is not exactly the same as it is in the enchanted forest," he said as he slipped on a special single black earring.

"What do y-" Regina was cut off by more pounding on the door and voices yelling outside.

Standing up Regina headed for the door to see what all the commotion was about. Outside was a large mob of people yelling, which got worse once she was seen. Myrkur reached the door in time to hear Regina say.

"You wanted to see your queen?" asked Regina. "Well, my dears, here...she...is!" she said as she put both hands in front preparing to use a spell. A spell that never appeared.

"She's powerless." cried one of the town's folk.

"What?" Regina whispered looking at her hands in confusion.

Whale seeing this took a few steps forward and attempted to grab Regina.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, dearie," Myrkur said with an undertone of anger in his voice. He had grabbed Whale's arm and prevented him from touching Regina.

"Everyone stay back," Emma ordered as she moved through the crowd. Seeing Emma, Myrkur dropped Whales arm.

"Why should I listen to you," asked Whale.

"Because I am still the sheriff." Snapped Emma.

"She saved you, all of you," said David. Now coming into the conversation.

"And because no matter what Regina did, it does not justify this," said Snow also coming into the conversation.

"We are not murderers here," said Emma.

"Well, we're not from this world." Whale shot back.

"Okay Whale, where done," said David pushing the man back from Emma.

"Back off, your not my prince," replied Whale.

"Who are you, Whale," asked David.

"That's my business." Whale sneered.

"Well," said David. "My business is making sure this down doesn't go to hell, so whether or not I'm your prince isn't the issue. We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it."

"An Regina's death won't provide any answers," said Snow. "She needs to be locked up for her safety, and more importantly ours."

"So you plan on just locking her up," asked Myrkur. 

"Shut up." yelled another one of the town folk. "Your just the queen's..."

"Who is he?" asked someone. Whispers started spreading through the crown on who the queen's guest could be.

"Names Myrkur, I'm just a simple observer," Myrkur said with mischief dancing in his eyes.

"Yea, well, your coming with us," said Emma reaching for his and Regina's arms. 

...

"So I'm a prisoner here," said Regina from behind the bars holding her. Myrkur was sitting in a cell opposite of her, sipping a drink while watching them talk as if a play was unfolding.