The announcement

" Joe dont make a promise you cant keep"

"I never do, what you say we blow outta here and take a drive I wanna show you something"

that irresistable smile crossed his face and his eyes twinkled.

"What are you plotting Joe"

"plotting I wouldnt exactly call it plotting"

"uh huh"

"come on baby, you trust me dont you?"

"of course"

"then lets go."

Joe waved the waiter and paid the bill grabbing my hand and runs me out to his Bentley. He quickly opened the door for me letting me slide in before closing the door and jogging around the car and hopping in. He sped out the parking lot and up the strip turning off onto a side road. we drove silently for the next ten minutes, it wasnt a weird kind of silence more just a comfortable one. when he finally pulled up the hill I didnt expect where we stopped.

"Well here we are"

"Joe.. this is...is awesome."

when we pulled up he pulled into the most peaceful wooded area and it overlooked the Hollywood sign it was absolutely beautiful. Joe jumped out jogging around the car again helping me out. 

"Joey this beautiful"

"it is this is where I come when I need peace, but I also brought you up her for a reason"

"oh why whats up"

"See I love you you know that right"

"I do"

"I wanted to bring you up here to ask you something"

I just looked at him I was confused on what all this was that he has to ask me that he couldnt just say it. 

"See, I love you, I want to show you how serious I am about you"

"Joey..."

"Sierra, I want to make this you and me more official. I want to make the announcement live on air about you and me I want everyone to know that my heart belongs to you."

"Joe but your image wont that screw it up"

"I dont care, Sierra lets make this public I want everyone to know how much I love you"

"Joey you dont have to do this just because were having a baby."

"This has nothing to do with that, I wanted to do this before I even knew we were having a baby."

I stopped and thought, Do I love him..yes, but this is going to open a whole new set of issues when those rabid fans find out about me. 

"Baby.."

"huh"

he grabs me hand looking at me,

"what you say"

I thought about it for another second, I love my privacy but I love him more.

"Lets do it"

"really"

The smile crossed his face, he pulled me into his arms, I feel his hand brush a piece of hair from my face and his hand goes to my cheek before I feel his lips tenderly on mine. This Kiss it was different I dont know how to really describe it. This kiss felt so full of emotion that it caused the butterflies in my stomach to start. It was tender,sweet and full of love. He pulled back wrapping his arms back around me holding me close,my head rested on his chest as we looked over the Hollywood sign and overlooking the lights of the city.