Downward spiral

I stood at the airport waiting to board a plane my decision was final I was done I'm going home. I sat at the airport bar staring at the bottom of my empty glass of Whiskey when they called for boarding. I just want to go home forget all of this.I couldn't take all the calls and texts from everyone trying to "talk sense into me" I shut it off I was done I don't want to hear from anyone but Sierra but she hates me. I walked in my door dropping my bags there and walked to the bar grabbing the bottle of Everclear I kept underneath it. I fell to the sofa and opened it, honestly that was the last thing I remember.

The next week has passed and the guys tried to continue the tour without Joe telling everyone he was home sick and the doctors ordered bed rest, obviously it wasn't the case. Donnie everyone tried calling him phone calls went straight to voicemail and texts never were read. The guys and Jenny made the decision to fly to LA to try to talk sense into Joe.
Management has postponed the next week of shows and the next flight out everyone left out. They arrived at at Joe's and Donnie knocked on the door, no answer they can here Buster Joe's dog barking. They continued to bang with no answer, his cars were in the driveway.
"Joe man open up"
...nothing
"Come on bro it's us open up!"
"Fuck it I'm using my key"
Donnie reaches into his pocket grabbing the key unlocking the door. The five weren't prepared for what they walked into alcohol bottles laid empty all over the room, Joe passed out in the same clothes he left in a week ago. His bags still at the door. Buster had no food or water and apparently wasn't taken out by the amount of piss and shit throughout the downstairs. A pile of vomit lay next to the couch were Joe laid. The sight terrified everyone.
"Bro..."
" JOE!!"
"BayBay he isn't..".

Donnie leaned over checking to see if Joe was breathing
"No think he just wasted and passed out"
"Joe man wake up"

Danny shook him with enough force to wake him,
"What you doing here"
"Checking on you"
"I'm fine"
Joe immediately grabs the bottle of Hennessy laying on the side of him on the couch and chugs it.
"Jesus fuck Joe what have you done to yourself"
"What is it to you"
"Your gonna kill yourself doing this"
"Who cares what does..."
Joe's stomach turns and he stumbled to to trashcan throwing up in it before staggering back and drinking more of the bottle.
"Joe you have to sober up come back"
"No I'm done"
"We get your hurt but your self destructing"
" I don't give a shit get out"
"Joe"
"Get out"
Not knowing what else to do everyone heads out.
"So what do we do"
"I got a idea"
"What Danny"
"Let me call Kimmy we will go down talk to Sierra if anyone is going to get him back it's gonna have to be her."
"Alright let's get back to the hotel let us know when you talk to Kimmy and what she says.

Everyone headed back to the hotel and waited on Danny's call. it was 7 that night when Danny got back to everybody, Kimmy said to head down and talk to Sierra. Every flew out on the next flight touching down in North Carolina in the early morning hours. After picking Kimmy up they took the drive over hoping she would answer the door and listen.

The doorbell rang it was 7am. I wasn't even sure I was going to go down and answer the door but Bella's non stop barking was driving me crazy. I tossed on a bathrobe and slippers and headed down. I opened the door and there stood the foursome Jenny,Donnie,Danny and Kimmy. I didn't say a word and just tried to close the door when Danny stuck his foot in the door blocking it.
"Listen Sierra I know you don't want to see us but we need to talk to you"
"I don't want to talk"
"Girl I know your hurt See but please it's important"
"Whatever Joe has to say that he send you I'm not interested."
"Sierra please"
"No Donnie"
"Listen Sierra I know your hurt but please believe me Joe didn't send us"
"Jen"
"Please See See, I promise we won't mention Joe"
"Fine"

I stepped to the side and let everyone in and we headed into the living room. Something was up I knew it but I agreed to talk.
"What's been up See"
"Nothing"
"Is your phone broke because we tried calling and texting you"
"No just don't want to talk"
" I read your last editorial girl it was great"
"Thanks Jen"
"Soooo"
"What the thing is..."
"Just say it Jen"
"....BayBay"
"See Joe is in really bad shape"
"I fuckin knew he sent you"
"No he didn't See I promise you, I wouldn't lie to you he didn't"
"I'm sure he be fine, what's wrong couldn't get a girl
Last night"
"It's not even like that, is has been a mess for the last 3 weeks. He is so unbelievably drunk he doesn't know which way is up, and he left"
"Left What"
"The group he walked out said it's because of everything is why your gone"
"This sounds like total bullshit"
"It's not Sierra he is really in bad shape"
"I'm sure he can find another girl to take care of him I'm sure it's just some fucking act he is real good at acting he had me believing he gave a fuck."
"Sierra"
"I don't wanna hear anymore"
"Fine were gonna go"
"Might be best".