"Stiles, you can't be alone."

Stiles turns around in his room to see Derek standing there. He already placed his leather jacket on Stiles' desk chair.

"Why? My dad usually ahs night shifts, I'm used to being alone." Stiles tells him and crosses his arms.

"We don't know if there are more out there." Derek tells him. "Maybe, but how would they know where I live, or who I am?"

Derek sighs, "No one in the pack is alone right now, it's not safe. I'm going to stay here, whether you like it or not."

"You do know my dad can arrest you for that, right. I'm 17, you're in your twenties."

"I don't think he'll arrest me for protecting his son." Derek says and sits down on the chair. Stiles stares at him before letting out a sigh. "That chair ins't comfortable, and you crashed here before." He nods at the bed before going to the bathroom, he's not going to change in front of the werewolf.

When he walk back in his room, Derek is laying on his bed, still in his clothes. "You're going to sleep in that? I'm sure my dad's got some sweatpants you can wear." Stiles says, ignoring the weird feeling in his stomach.

"I'm not going to wear your dad's clothes, Stiles." Derek growls at him. "Why- Oh, the scent?" Derek nods and looks away,

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least take off your pant's. It's really not going to be comfortable for both of us."

It looked like Derek blushed, his ears were slightly pink. Derek looked down, hiding his face, and pulled of his pants. Stiles couldn't help but stare at the sight, but quickly got into the bed next to the werewolf.

When Derek crawled back into the bed, he surprised Stiles with resting his head on the younger male's chest. Derek's muscular arms wrapped around his waist and he let out a - was that a happy sigh?

"If you tell anyone, I'll kill you." Derek told him, but his voice was soft and relaxed.

The next day Scott told Stiles that everyone in the pack was alone yesterday, Derek had lied. He either wanted to protect Stiles, or he wanted someone to protect him.

--

"Oh, come on! Pack nights are fun!" Stiles grins at Derek, who looks grumpier than usual. Their both carrying pillows and blankets, Stiles was wearing a onesie - a fox, of course. Even after he was possesed by an evil fox spirit, it was still his favorite animal. Derek - after hours of Stiles' puppy eyes - was wearing a wolf one. The tail wiggling behind him.

"Whatever." Derek mumbles, just loud enough for the human to hear. Stiles just smiled and let the blankets and pillows fall out of his arm on the couch. The other pack members immediately grabbed them and soon there was only one left. Stiles just shrugged and sat down next to Derek, throwing the blanker over their laps. The werewolf looks surprised, "I don't need a blanket, Stiles."

The human ignored him and focused on the movie. This night it was Lydia's time to choose and she's making them all watch the Notebook. Well, all, Isaac and Scott already fell asleep after the first ten minutes, having patrolled in the woods all day.

Stiles actually liked the movie, he had to admit he got a little emotional at the end.

Just like Derek. Who normally didn't show an emotion besides anger and amusement. Stiles saw the werewolf wipe away a few tears, but they kept rolling on his cheek. He didn't need werewolf senses to know that Derek was upset.

Isaac, not surprised with seeing the older werewolf like that, dragged a still sleeping Scott out of the loft. Lydia and Kira send worried glances and waved them goodbye. Stiles was the only one who stayed.