Lil Gil Grew Up

Começar do início

During the onslaught, Hawk and Elizabeth looked at the scene in terror. Unsure of what to do, you just smiled and chuckled to yourself.

Hawk: She's insane.

As Hawk says this, Diane finishes off her "attack" by slamming her fists into the ground together while screaming.

Diane: YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!

While the dust settles and Hawk stops himself from shaking, Diane begins to wipe her tears, she talks and looks towards you, but stops mid sentence.

Diane: Well....At least my loyal Knight Y/n will-....

Diane looks to see Elizabeth holding on to one of your arms close to her chest. And her reaction to Diane's stare is to pull you closer and try to hide behind you as Diane once again became enraged.

Diane: HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TAKE MY CAPTAIN AND KNIGHT! I'LL POUND YOU TO THE GROUND!!!

As Diane swings to punch Elizabeth with a powerful uppercut, but you quickly throw her towards Hawk. Having her ending up landing on him and using him as a cushion. You then look forward to see Diane's fist coming and all you have time is to prepare yourself for the incoming blow. The impact between the two of you causes a shockwave that pushes everyone back, including Diane. Who, ended up falling on her butt and flailing her arms in the air. All the while, you get thrown high into the air and find your self getting farther and farther away from where you were just launched. Not to mentioned away from the group, and deeper into the forest. You end up quickly descending to the ground while going through some trees.

 You end up quickly descending to the ground while going through some trees

(Au: Just think of the extra pillars as trees)

From how fast you were launched, no one noticed you being literally punched away. But what the group does notice is Diane immediately standing up, getting angrier and ready to snap when Meliodas steps in.

Meliodas: Hey Diane, do me a favor and chill. It'd be easier for everyone if you just listen.... K?

Diane:...HMPH.... Fine....Captain.

Small Time Skip

Meliodas: So to finally put an end to the corruption, and to stop the Holy Knight's rampaging. Elizabeth is trying to get the Seven Deadly Sins together.

Diane after hearing and understanding the real reason why everyone was here was very apologetic to everyone. She said sorry to Hawk, Elizabeth, and Meliodas.

Diane: I'm sorry everyone. I'm the one that keeps jumping to conclusions. And I'm sorry for trying to eat you piggy.

Hawk: YOU THINK THAT MAKES IT ALL RIGHT!? YOU FILLED MY BELLY FULL OF FRUIT AND BURNED UP MY BACKSIDE!

Ignoring his rant, Diane gives Elizabeth another cold stare. Hawk believing that Diane is about to try and eat him again, quickly changes his tune and tries to be spared.