Gaurdians of the Galaxy Meets Spiderman

Finally I'm getting back to requests! Today's my last day of school so I'll hopefully be able to write more! INFINITY WAR DIDNT HAPPEN. PLEASE COMMENT MISTAKES.

Peter's POV
"Making my way downtown walking fast." I shoot a web at the alien in front of me. "Faces past and I'm home bound." I round house kick another alien's head off. "Staring blankly ahead just making my way. Making a way through the crowd." I do a flip onto one of the slimy dudes and straddle his head. I bash it in with my fist. "AND I STILL NEED YO-"

"Peter! Do you have to sing while we're fighting?!" yells Mr. Stark through the comms. I roll my eyes in my suit and keep my mouth shut. I was bored as they left me to take care of the slimy little aliens, while they were taking care of the big one. These dudes just appeared in a spaceship crashing down. I knew Mr. Stark was worried because of the Chitauri, but these guys were easy.

After I web up the last minion I swing back to the big dude. Everyone seems to be struggling. I mean he (or she who knows) is twice the size of the hulk. I try to wrap up the alien's legs just like I did Ant-Man but he tips through them. "Guys I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. None of my arrows are penetrating his skin!" Clint yells.

"Neither are my bullets. Looks like we'll have to take it down from the inside. Who wants to go into the mouth?" asks Natasha calmly.

"On it!" I say immediately.

"NO PETER YOU STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!"

But it's to late I'm already scaling a building, getting ready to jump onto him. Once I'm at the top I shout, "Yo big guy come get me!" The giant alien with a spiky tail turns its head towards the building and stocks over. Wow this dude was stupid. Once he's within 400 yards I leap of the building. For a second I think I'm going to actually do it, but his tail whips through the air.

The tail makes contact with my body and I feel my body being flung up into the air. I scream as I go higher, not seeming to come down. How strong was that guy?! In the distance I can hear Mr. Stark screaming my name. Just when I think I'm about to start falling down my body slams into a hard surface. I see black.

Gamora's POV
I groan. This is not how I wanted to spend mine and Quill's one year anniversary. Quill had had the romantic idea to have a picnic on some random inhabited planet. Turns out it wasn't inhabited!

The aliens we met were beyond pissed that we came. And of course Rocket had the great idea to start shooting at them. Now we were stuck being chased through space.

Things just had to get worse when rocket shot down their engine causing them to plummet to earth's atmosphere. Now we have to go to earth! Quill interrupts my thoughts, "Well looks like I get to go home."

I scoff, "On our anniversary."

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault. If Rocket hadn't shot at them we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"If you hadn't-"

BANG!

A body slams into our windshield. I immediately cut the engines. "What the hell?" There is a man in some sort of suit passed out on our spaceship.

"I am groot!"

Drax nods, "The tree is right. We should pull him in and interrogate him."

Quill stands up and waves his arms. "Woah woah woah. No one is interrogating anyone. But we should pull him in here."

I nod my head and stand up. Once we pull the man inside we realize he is a lot smaller than we thought. We lay him down on a bed. Mantis reaches to take off his mask. No one stops her.

We all gasp. He's just a kid! "What the heck?!" Quill yells. Before anyone can answer the boy shoots up, gasping.

"Wha- where... where am I? What's going on?"

I gently push him back down. "Shh it's okay. We won't harm you. We were heading towards earth when your body slammed into our ship. Do you know why?"

He hesitantly nods. "We were fighting these alien dudes when the main guy just flung me into the air. I'm sorry who are you?"

I sigh, "The people who caused this mess. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy. Are you Spider-Man?"

"Um... yeah. The name's Peter. Look you can't tell anyone my identity! You weren't supposed to pull off my mask and if Mr. Stark figures out then-"

"Woah kid. Calm down you're rambling. We won't tell anyone," Quill says. The boy lets out a relieved breath.

"Wait shouldn't we go down and help them with the aliens?" Quill asks.

"Nah the Avengers got it. In the mean time why do t you guys show me some cool alien shi-" I cut him off with a glare. I don't know why but I feel an instinct over this young boy to protect him.

"Hell yeah!" yells Rocket, "Let's teach this kid how to fly the ship!"

I'm about to object but the boy pumps his fist in the air with the cutest grin. How can I say no to that? And honestly what could go wrong?

~time skip~

Turns out a lot can go wrong when you let a teenage boy fly an alien spaceship. At first everything went fine but then an astroid came. Peter kind of freaked out and now we're stuck on some random planet! Hopefully uninhabited this time.

"I'm so so sorry guys," Peter says dejectedly with a pout. I sigh, this boy was just too adorable for his own good.

"It's fine Peter. It wasn't your fault, you had a reasonable reaction. Look, Quill and Rocket will work in any repairs and in the mean time we can just explore," I suggest. Peter brightens up at this and nods his head rapidly.

I laugh and wave them over. We all exit the ship, Quill and Rocket carrying tools. Once we get out we see that there's not much to explore. It's a vast land of tan dust.

"I am groot?"

"What did he say?"

"He said, 'seeing as there's not much to explore let's play Zarga ball." replied Drax.

"Uh huh. Okay well then let's do whatever that is!"

Quill whines, "Ah come on you guys get to play Zarga ball while we fix the ship?"

"Yep, don't whine you screwed up our date."

Peter's POV
Turns out Zarga ball is just like soccer, except with more flipping and punching. It was actually really fun! Just wait till I show the Avengers this. Me and Gamora are up 4 to 1 against Drax, Groot, and Mantis.

I was having a blast, happier than I've been in a while. That is until Mantis bumped into me. We were both sliding towards the ball when our arms made contact. She stopped moving and stared at me.

"What?" I asked, not liking the stares. By now everyone had stopped and were looking at me.

"You seem very happy, but there is deep anguish within you. I have never felt so much sorrow."

"Oh," is all I can say.

Gamora approaches me and helps me up. "Peter. Is there something you want to tell us?"
I open my mouth to reply but nothing comes out.

"We can't help you unless you tell us." Like I haven't heard that before. But I trust these guys. I open my mouth once again, ready to release my emotions. But before I can speak I hear the familiar sound of thrusters.

"Get the F**** away from him!"

I turn around to meet the angry eyes of the Ironman suit.

Crap.

Part 2?