The lake

Announcement: I apologize this chapter might not be the best. my nose has been making me feel clogged up because of the session change. Enjoy the story......

 Me and Darry had been dating for over 2 years and today we are going to the lake. I'm really exited because I have ben waiting to go for the pass month. I got on my black two piece on with a black sun dress to put over it till we get . "Bella" Darry yelled from down stairs ."hurry up before it gets to crowded in the bed of the truck." Ok I'm coming I yelled and ran down stairs. I hopped into the bed with Darry and ponyboy, While two-bit and Steve sat in front and soda in back with Johnny when we got to the lake everyone jumped out. I raced all of the boys to the water. I took off the sun dress and jumped in. As I was swimming someone/Something pulled me under. hen we came up I was on the other side of the dock. And then Darry popped up in front of me with the biggest smile ever." Got ya" He said and smiled, Darry never do that again you nearly killed me. "I'm sorry babe I was just trying to play" He aid sounding upset. Its ok I told Him and gave him a kiss. We swam around for a little before Darry said he had to show me something. He went to the truck and pulled out a duffle bag. "Darry two-Bit ant felling so good so Me, Pony, Steve, And Johnny are gonna take him home "soda said and grabbed the keys. "Ok Darry said" After they drove off Darry made me put on a blindfold and lead me somewhere. When we got to the place he told me to take off the blind fold. Darry I said crying. Why why did you do this for me. HE had a candle it dinner with a tent next to it. " Bella I did it because I love you so much. When I first saw you siting in my arm chair when I walked In I fell In love, I have never felt that way with any one before, The guys always tell me I need to find a girl that I will love and make feel good, And I found her". "Bella Darry said and got down on one knee Will You Marry me." Yes Darry Yes I will love to I said and hugged him. 

Should I make a sequel??????