Chapter 45

This is it. I had a few things to explian, so I did what I always do, and took out my notebook and wrote.

---Niall's POV---

7:30. Good, I'll be just on time, I smiled.

"Guys I'm going!" I shouted, all the boys were over at my flat.

"Good luck"

"I'm irish, don't worry" I laughed as I walked out my door and down the street to Starbucks where I was told to meet Eleanor.

I ordered my coffee and sat down at a table out front, I waited for awhile. I checked my watch, 8:47. Where was Eleanor? I was starting to worry she wouldn't come.

I waited for another hour, I started to get up to leave when a familiar face passed by, "Johnse!" I screamed.

His face dropped, "Oh, there you are. This is for you." he said slipping a letter into my hand.

"Do you know where Eleanor is?"

"Yes"

"Is she coming?"

"N-no" he shivered.

"Why?"

"Go home, Niall. Read the letter as soon as you are completely alone. Promise me?"

"Okay Jones."

*Earlier that day*

---Johnse's POV---

"Eleanor?" I yelled throughout our flat a few times.

I walked into the kitchen, I looked at the clock, 7:00. I then glanced around and saw a few letter's on the table, an envelope with my name on it was on top of the stack. I quickly opened it and read the letter. I reread it over and over until I finally realized what was happening. I ran to the door, the words of the letter sticking to my mind as motivation.

I drove, thinking of the letter, "...goodbye..." "...take care.." "...Its for the best..." I ran to the valley where the cliff was. I sprinted to the edge, I saw a figure standing against the edge.

She was gone.

I heard that you have a flashback of your entire life for 7 minutes as you die, she was probably seeing the good times she had with Niall, the great things that had come from him. Then the worse. Things slowly erode into the darkness, and she's gone.

I dropped to my knees begging it was just a nightmare, but it wasn't. My life had become a nightmare, one I might never recover from. But I wasn't about to take the easy way out.

I called the only person I could think of.

"Hello?"

"It's Johnse."

I heard the line go dead.

---Eleanor's POV---

7:00

I finished the letters. Now all I have to do is go.

---Niall's POV---

"Guys I'm back!"

"How did it go?" Harry asked me.

"She didn't show up" I sighed, thinking of the letter.

"I'm sorry Niall" Liam told me with sympathy.

"It's okay. I'm tired guys, I'm off to sleep"

"Night Niall" the boys chimed as they made their way out the door.

I walked to my room, got dressed for bed and layed down on my bed. The letter. I snatched it off of my dressor and ripped it open.

-----

Dear Niall,

After all we've been through, how could you not see this coming? You didn't think we would end up like Allie and Noah did you? Of course not. It would have never happened, you don't care that much about me. But darling I love you. It hurts me, it killed me. I loved you with all my heart, and every time I told you I meant it. Every kiss I charished like it was my last. Lilo. She was our turning point. Thing's started to look up. Then you threw away my dreams& I left, as simple as that. For six months I cried myself to sleep knowing I wasn't with you or the only people who cared about me. I finally saw you again. You pulled me up on stage and we had the time of our lives, didn't last for long though. One rumor broke it all off for us. I didn't see you for a year. &now we are at yesterday. I saw you by chance, we met again at Jack Wills. I was supposed to model there for two years, that obviously isn't happening now. Do you know why? If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm gone. Not like the last time, or even the time before. Today at 8pm I took my life, and now all you have of me is this note. A simple note to remember me by, I could do anything with this note. I could have painted a picture, but I decided I like it better written out. Our story was not a tragedy, rather than a Romeo& Juliet. Except Romeo lives. Romeo is going to take care of our children and live his perfect life without Juliet. And now that I have chosen to take one single act, your life is forever changed. Maybe for better, maybe for worse. I will never know. Because I am gone. I just want you to know I love you Niall Horan, and if we meet in some distant time or place, I will love you still. Some called me insane, but let's face it. We're all a little mad here. -love Eleanor Jane Payne.

----