Chapter 33

*Nialls POV*

I was awakened to the sound of my phone ringing, "Niall! Come on pick up the phone! It might be meeee" I heard Eleanor say, it made me laugh. She recorded that for me awhile ago and set it as my ringtone.

I answered without checking to see who it was, "Hello?"

"Niall, baby"

"Um, who is this"

"Jolene"

"What do you want?"

"I hear there has been some trouble in paradise"

"Okay" I was still confused.

"I still love you Niall"

"Great."

"I want you back Niall, Eleanor is giving you a bad image, I heard all about how you left her."

"I didn't leave her, now leave me alone" I said hanging up and blocking her number.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

I woke up and was crying, I had a horrible nightmare. I was all alone, I had no one. Not Eleanor, the boys, or my family. I was lost.

I sobbed into my pillow for about thirty minutes before heard a knock on my door, "What!" I screamed.

"Niall, can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice ring.

"Yes"

Greg walked in and sat at the edge of my bed, I still had my head under my pillow.

"Niall do you love Eleanor?"

"Do you even have to ask that?"

"Well you are locking yourself in your room instead of apologizing to her, so yes I do have to ask."

"I love her with all my heart, Greg"

"Then why did you do that?"

"I did it because I love her, Greg. I want to be with her and Lilo but she doesn't want to be with me!"

"Niall, you sound so ignorant. Your dream was to become a famous singer. You acheived that goal. Her dream was to go to college in London, she acheived that goal. The only person stopping her from acheiving that goal is you. What if she didn't let you go on the X Factor? You are making her feel worthless right now, she doesn't want to live off of your sucess. She wants to have her own career, not just use yours."

"I- I didn't think of it like that."

"Obviously."

"I didn't mean to hurt her."

"I know that, but she doesn't"

I got up and took a shower and I put on some jeans, Supras, and a hoodie. I grabbed the keys and made my way to the car, I was going to win back Eleanor.

I pulled up to her house and jumped out of the car, I ran to the door and rang the door bell.

Liam answered the door, "Are you here to make Eleanor feel like shit again?"

"I'm here to apologize for everything"

"Well that's a shame."

"Why?"

"Eleanor is gone."

"What do you mean she is gone!?" I screamed.

"Eleanor left, we have no idea where she is."

"And Lilo?"

"She left her here. She left a note for you."

I grabbed the peice of paper from his hands and opened it up.

'Niall, after everything we have been through, I thought we had something. Something special. We did have something that no one else has. I guess you really don't love me after all. I hope you have fun taking care of Lilo. Maybe someday in the future we will see eachother again, for now I am on the pursuit of happiness. I love you Niall James Horan, I always will. Don't forget about me.'

I saw my tears spill onto the page, I looked up at my bestfriend who's sister's heart I had crushed, "Liam, we are going to find her"

"I knew you cared about her" He smiled.