Chapter 8

April 11, 2010

Dear Reader,

I can't believe me and Niall are still writing in our journals. I think its kind of cute though. Something that we have started dating. We have been dating for around 2 months now and he is inviting me over tonight. he said he needed to tell me something. I'm kind of worried. What if its something bad... 

Ugh I cant think like that. I love him and I think I'm going to tell him tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my Journal away and went to take my shower. I was getting really worried about what Niall had to tell me tonight. I was even more nervous about what I had to say to him.

I was curling my hair, in my underwear, when Niall came in.

"Well hello there, love" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Niall! Get out! I'm getting ready, I'll be downstairs in a minute"

"Okay, try not to look too gorgeous"

I kissed him on the cheek and he left the room.

I finished my hair, put my dress on, and grabbed my phone.

"Niall I'm ready!" I yelled, running down the stairs.

He greeted me at the bottom of the stairs and pulled me into a hug. He spun me around and pulled me back, holding onto my shoulders, "I've found my princess"

I kissed him and we walked to the kitchen to tell my mother we were leaving.

"You two look amazing" my mom said glowing.

"Thanks mom," I said smiling, "We are leaving now"

"Okay, have fun"

We walked too his car and he opened my door for me.

"What a gentleman" I said smirking.

We arrived at Nandos, I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's where our first date was and it's been our special place to go ever since.

The waitress took our order and Niall wrapped his arm around me, "El," Niall said sighing, "I love you."

That was the first time he has ever told me that he loves me.

I lit up and looked up at him, "I love you too, Niall"

"I'm glad, because there is something I need to tell you."

Oh no.

"I am trying out for the X Factor"

"I'm so excited for you Niall" I said trying to smile as a tear streamed down my face.

He took my hands and held me, "Eleanor please don't cry"

"H-how long are you going to be gone?" I croaked between sobs, ruining my makeup.

"Eleanor please don't cry, I can't stand to see you like this"

"How long are you going to be gone Niall!" I screamed at him, earning a few uneasy looks from people at the surrounding tables.

"It depends on if I even make it."

"When are you leaving?" I sobbed, holding his waist.

"Three days" he whispered.

"Three days!" I yelled "Niall why didn't you tell me earlier!"

"I needed to tell you that I love you first, and I haven't had appropriate time, until tonight."

Our food arrived and I just sat there.

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Come on El, cheer up. Are you not even happy for me?" he asked, looking hurt.

"Niall you know I'm thrilled for you. I wouldn't be crying if I wasn't happy for you. I know you are going to go far, and most likely even win, but the farther you make it into the competition, the longer we will be apart"

Niall hugged me and got the waiteress's attention, "Can we have two boxes and the bill?"

"Of course."

"It's going to be okay El, I want you to come to the audition with me."

"Of course I'm going" I said smiling at him.

Niall paid for us and we left.

We went back to my house. I changed into my sweats and Jack Wills sweatshirt and Niall borrowed some of Peter's clothes.

We went to the living room to watch movies. My mom noticed us and came to tell me goodnight.

"Mom! Guess what."

"What?"

"Niall is auditioning for the X Factor!"

"That is great Niall! Come here!" Niall walked over to my mom blushing and embraced her in a hug.

"Can Eleanor come to my audition on the 15th? We are leaving the 14th."

"Of course! I'm going to bed. Goodnight you guys."

"I better get going too" Niall said and walked over to me.

"Niallllllll. Don't leave meeee"

"I have to! Greg gets home tonight!"

"Fine. Tell him I said hi!"

He kissed me and before he shut the door he peeked his head back into the house, "Love you El"

"I love you too Niall"