8: INFERNO GROUND

The Notorious Ground

-----

INFERNO GROUND, has it’s hierarchy. The leader is on the top, and it’s no other than Lord Dark Dour. Next in line is four subordinates under the hierarchy and halfed into three societies, namely:

Liquidators --- are on the highest place after the Lord. They are well-trained killers on purpose: ‘TO PROTECT AND TO COLLECT’. Protecting innocents to innate, and collecting evils to eliminate.

Black Bandits --- are in the upper middle class. They’re well-defined thieves in purpose: ‘STEALING WITHOUT KNOWING’ They are the helpers of liquidators in terms of stealing important documents to fulfill one’s damned death.

Bleak Gangsters --- are in the lower middle class. They were only needed if the situation’s too heavy to handle, purpose: ‘WAIT THEN BAIT’. If the target have so many allies, the liquidators sends them first on the opponent's berth.

Night Racers --- are in the upper lower class. They were the entertainers, purpose: ‘TO RACE IS HARBOUR’. Some people from higher societies can be a member of this class. Like Me, Flame and Creed. We are liquidators yet also a night racer. The only difference is, they can’t cross the line. Once  you’re on a lower section, then comply and don't multiply.

Hoi Polloi --- are in the lowest class of hierarchy. They are the riffraff elites roaming around the Inferno Ground. They could be one’s night racer’s sponsors, or the worst, they could be one’s liquidator’s great foe if they commit a crime against the Inferno Ground nether rules.

Inferno Ground is divided into 3 regions:

Enfer Tower Region --- is where you can find the office of the Lord Dark Dour. This place is also where the meetings and planning regarding a mission is held. The place is also known as Inferno Center Post. Only the Lord and the liquidators can enter this region.

Infernal Region --- where the excruciation of a condemned man, takes place. Only liquidators, black bandits and bleak gangsters were allowed to enter this portion. The Lord is coming to witness some excruciation but knowing him as one of most renowned and greatest business tycoon of all times, it only happens very rarely.

Death Race Region --- where the race happens and held. All the people from different society can enter this area.

There were so many rules in the Inferno Ground, called as nether rules. But there’s the most important and general nether rule you must remember during entering and leaving The Notorious Ground. And that is,

“What you see, what you hear, leave it here or you’ll die near...”

▲▼▲▼

Author’s Note: This chapter is for clarification about the Inferno Ground itself, for you to know the division and to avoid confusion.

Comments and votes! Thanks! ♥