Chapter 30

(Something random but relatable on this chapter lol)

Okay I lied I thought I was fine about feeling better I was wrong so I took a break even though I stilI felt like shit I kept writing when I had the time. Maybe too much but couldn't stop.
(P.S: Also I just like to say thank you all for your kind words it gave strength to keep writing and I'm so happy because I needed to hear such kind words from such beautiful people Thank I like calling Nakama.

Ah I don't have any ears to hear Yohohoho!! Skull joke (I'm not drunk but I'm in some kind of mood rn lol) 😂😂

Mizuki's POV

"I gotta admit that boy sure knows how to course trouble"Ace say.

"Help me!"Luffy shouts as my eyes widened when the thing behind Luffy rose.

"Oh no! A pandora Dragon!"Vivi shouts.

"A what?!"I shout but sadly was ignored. Sanji and Zoro stood and helped Captain out.

"They didn't have to go that farp

"Sorry I should have mention it"Vivi says.

"Stop doing that!"The others yelled as the boys were coming back.

That was when something from behind us rose and I looked to see another.

"Another one?!"Usopp and Chopper shouted. My eye twitched.

"Sorry I forgot to mention pandora dragons fight in pairs"Vivi says but shrieks when she feels the side of my blade by her neck. "Mizuki?!"

I glared before turning around ready to get in position.

"I'm losing my patience"I say and about to sprint to it but I was stopped halfway by Ace stopping me

"You might get hurt"He says.

"I can take care of myself"I huff. He didn't listen as he jumped into the monsters mouth and perished the whole thing.

"Your welcome"He says smirking and poked my cheek making me sigh.

"Thanks I guess"I say sheathing my sword and walked over to Luffy.

"That aside what's with the camel?"Zoro asked.

"I found him getting eating by a plant"Luffy said as Chopper was staring at him.

"It's you!"Chopper shouts "well good for you"

"You know him?"Nami asked.

"Yeah he saved me"Chopper explained.

"Well this'll make everything much easier"Luffy says and tries to jump on only for the camel to nip him. "Ow! Jerk!"

I sighed seeing the them beat the poor camel after hearing he only carry's women.

"What should we name you?"Nami says. As the boys say an insult "Eyelash it is"

"How'd you come up with that?"Zoro asked as we both sweat drop.

"Yeah out of all names"I say as she looked at us as if she didn't care.

"Your gonna help us aren't You Eyelash"Nami says making the camel turn into a mess of love.

Nami jumped on the the ca-uh I mean Eyelash.

"Vivi, Mizu get on"Nami says with a big smile.

"I'm fine actually"I say.

"I can still walk"Vivi says.