Chapter two- Sally the unfortunate

This is chapter two epic fail on my part trying to finally figure out how to make this into a series on her but...it worked! still gotta find out what to do for the cover but anyways i hope you like this!! <3

Chapter two- Sally the unfortunate

I woke up after a long night of sleep to stand up and realize that I am several inches taller than I was before. I still don't know any of the worl outside of my bedroom and bathroom. i walked into the bathroom to notice a mirror hanging on the wall, This was the first time i walked in here. I stood in front of the mirror for the first time staring at my face. I had long black hair draping down my shoulders covering my ears like curtains would to a window. My hair was straight , pin straight and very thin. My eyes were green, Emerald green. I also had rosey pink lips that were a little thin, and i had a small nose. After all a cute face for someone who was just born yesterday. My skin was ghost pale, meaning I was hungry. I thought of blood and it made my mouth water in excitement for every drop that I would soon drink again. Just then I heard him come in through the door that was locked from the outside at all times. I ran out of the bathroom excited to see him.

"Blood?" I said smiling,

"Yes my dear I have a little something to keep you from being so hungry".

He pulled a girl beside him she was taller than me and she smelled so good, like flowers and a little something stronger...blood. She didn't say a word and he walked out shutting and locking the door. She sat on the floor looking down, depressed more than scared. She looked up once into my eyes and took a deep breath, her last breath. After one more wiff of her my roots suddenly launched out at her attaching themselves to her skin. She made no sound and died quickly. she now lies on the floor pale and lifeless her eyes wide open. Her cheeks had the color of purple above the ghostly white skin I suppose because now she is dead. I licked my lips and felt full, it made me suddenly want to sleep again, im not sure if it was because my body was developing or because being full made me tired. So I climbed into my full size bed and fell asleep again.

Suddenly I was in a pink bedroom and the sun was poking its through the curtains, every wall was hot pink and even the comforter was pink, the dressers however were white. I feel like I've been here before but I know I havn't. I hear the door open.

"Sally!, rise and shine sweetie you have school, it's monday!".

So I got up and walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and the face wasn't mine, I had short blonde hair that just reached my shoulders and my eyes were blue. Also my face was slightlly darker and not so pale, and on my cheeks were little brown dots, freckles. Then it hit me these were her memories. I tried to wake up but I couldn't. I got undressed and turned on the water to the shower checking my body because what girl doesn't before she gets into the shower. I stepped in and the water ran down my face and down my backside making me feel relaxed as I closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts. I quickly started washing my hair with the shampoo that smelled like flowers, tulips. When I was done washing I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my head, grabbing another and walking out straight back to the pink bedroom. While I was getting dressed all I could think about was this boy, Joe. I went from being naked to soon being dressed, from the bedroom to the kitchen and soon there were bagels covered in cream cheese in front of my face saying hello. I ate brekfast, real food not blood. I was so happy when I heard the roaring of the bus because I knew the sixth seat back there he would be waiting for me, there would be Joe.

I sat next to him and he greeted me with open arms and a kiss, i was definately enjoying this to much when it wasn't my memory to enjoy. His lips were soft and wet his tongue was too, I felt it around the edges of my mouth and embrace my tongue. Then everything blacked out and suddenly I was sad, I was in a room in the dark crying. A man was telling me not to be scared a voice I knew but she didn't. All I did was cry and you already know the ending of this, The memory died along with her and I woke up crying, only yearning for Joe a boy I've never ever even met.