Chapter one-first day on earth

This is the first chapter of my new story so i hope whoever reads it enjoys it :) and to everyone who likes the story heres a hearttt <3.

The girl with the emerald eyes

chapter 1: First day on Earth

Humans don't remember their first breath, their first steps, their first words, and their first day living on their own because their brains are so small and undeveloped it doesnt allow them to store the memory...however I was not born human. I remember opening my eyes feeling an insane pain in my lungs desperately crying for air , but i didnt even know what pain was it just hurt. I didnt know what to do .

Everything was black and soon the body functions that operate voluntarily started twitching for example, my eyes and my arms were twitching like an astronaunt going into space. I could not control the twitching and i remained that way for a long time, Just learning how to breathe.

It must have been hours later when soon I saw light for the first time just the color white. Breath after breath on my own was making me tired for the first time but i didnt fall into sleep i didnt know what sleep was...after all i didnt even know how it felt to be awake. My ears started to work first and all i could hear was ringing...that feeling in your ears you get after going to a concert or hearing something that was too loud. Everthing was so confusing , Everything was new, it was a long time of twitching before I heard my first words.

"can you hear me?" said the voice in a deep dark tone that soon would be the only voice i thought i would ever hear more than once. shomehow and some way i just was born knowing this language but i could not speak.

more time went by and I stared at the whiteness finding beauty in just the color white. A while later my body stopped moving, everything stopped moving and for the first time I oppened my eyes all the way by myself and I didnt see just white. I saw all these things around me things that interested me because i didnt know what they were. I saw eyes, hands, a face, clothes, hair , but those brown eyes looking down on me were all i could focus on. My vision was so blurry but all I saw was a hand waving back and forth in front of my face so my only reaction was to blink. After blinking my sight got more clear and i could slowly identify the person looking at me.

I saw wrinkles on the face, A small boney looking nose and sags under those freakishly big eyes, but only now did I realize that it was glasses making those eyes big. Again I blinked and I could see perfectly the very large eyes staring at me the wrinkles on the hands, the peices of hair sticking out of the arms. The person was definately a man and I just looked at that man. He had crazy white hair like he just got struck by lightning, or the albert einstein look, and he had a crazy eveil look in his eye and said

"can you speak?" I still couldnt move my mouth i wasnt even sure how to.

"breathe in" he said so i did and he was then aware I could hear him.

soon I began to feel more tired like the kind of tired where you just fall asleep and dont remember falling asleep. Thats how it was and I fell asleep for the first time and it was great. I drempt of seeing and hearing and being able to speak, moving my hands , moving my legs. Idrempt of walking and all the things that I could do. What I saw first were flowers different kinds and different colors some fully grown and some still a tiny bud drooping down waiting to grow.

I was walking by the flowers and they began to grow bigger and bigger. The baby flowers opened up their petals to say hello and soon they werent just saying hello they were bigger than I was and soon there were trees and there was grass and i experienced touch as i bent down and touched the grass that felt cold. I touched the bark of trees feeling the rough bumpy texture which made the tree grow talller as if it was trying to reach the clouds to dip its leaves in.

The dream was amazing to me everything was amazing to me, the flowers the trees, the smell of the air, the warmth of the sun. Suddenly I saw a figure walking towards me it was a girlwith long blonde hair wearing a summer dress just happening to stroll along at the wrong time and I caught the scent of her, the smell that I would now know better than every other...blood. I felt hunger and my mouth watered and soon involuntarily my fingers extended into roots that shot thought the air as fast as lightning strikes the ground and they stuck to her skin like suction cups. I began to suck the life out of her so fast she had no time to scream and no time to defend herself and I didnt think about her death all i could think about was how good it tasted.

Suddenly I felt my body shake not by itself by someone touching me so I opened my eyes and the same person before was grabbing my shoulders and there was a tube stuck into my hands draining red liquid from the tube into me. That was the taste, the tasted that tasted so good and I sucked down the liquid not even leaving one drop. He giggled

"I bet you were hungry". He pulled the tubes out of my palms and it hurt really bad when he did and my roots immediately forced themselves back into my fingers like a person would yank their hand away if put on a hot stove. I started to move my tongue a little feeling my mouth and i slowly opened and closed it feeling the texture of my mouth learning how to move it.

"speak" he said. And I let out my first words because somehow I knew how.

"hello" he looked amazed by me talking and then walked away and i wondered where he went.

I was about the height of an average 4 year old but he found everything i did amazing and stared at me. Can you guess what I am? Well I was created from a small human egg injected with plant DNA giving me the power to have roots. Also spider DNA was mixed in making me thirst for blood.

You think your life sucks and mine is great? Think again because pretty soon reality hits me in the face hard, This is just the beginning of my story.