"I don't care, if I find out who's doing this before you, I'll skin you and them alive at the same time. I'm leaving for a couple of weeks and when I get back I expect to still see my house here."  He hung up the phone angrily.

"Go get dressed baby and pack your stuff you're coming to Italy with me."

~~~

Grant dropped us off at the private section of the airport and we boarded the jet to Italy along with his brothers.

"I don't know what else to say than we need to watch our backs," Santino said.

"Whoever that person is doesn't have any sense though involving a woman in this," Dante argued.

"Our best tech guy has tried tracking the number but that doesn't seem to be working, however I still have a few ideas of who this might be," Franco said.

I was pulled closely beside Elijah tucked under his arm while his hands rubbed my thighs in a soothing manner. I saw his brothers looking at us through their lashes and whispering about us. Dante as usual wore his teasing smirk.

"You have something to say Dante?"

"I'm sorry man but you're so in love it's sickening ."

Love? Yeah right.

Elijah opens his mouth to reply but before he could I interrupted.

"Im going to the bathroom," I said before walking off. I really didn't want to hear him reject loving me.

I wiped my face with a napkin before I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I heard a knock on the door so I opened it and there stood Elijah staring at me for a minute.

"Were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying."

He held my face in his hands and tilted my head up.

"What'd I tell you about lying? Why were you crying?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Did you get your period?"

"Yes and I wasn't crying, I just need some time alone. I'm going through the rest of the flight without talking."

I walked away from him and went to sit at another seat on the jet. I put my earphones into my ear and listened to music until I dosed off.

~~~

We were driven to a very big house in Sicily, Italy that had an ancient but modern look to it. We stepped out of the car to walk the pathway up to the house. Elijah tried to hold my hand but I walked ahead of him beside Franco.

Santino rang the doorbell and a butler opened the door for us. Instantly we were ushered inside and told that Vincent and Isabella were upstairs.

"Hey my handsome boys," Isabella squealed before coming to hug and kiss her whining boys. She did the same to me before she pulled away.

"Your cheating excuse of a father is in his office upstairs," she smiled before walking off.

"Stay in the living room with mom I'm going to talk to Vincent, Okay?"