Chapter 24 The Darkness Within;Sailor Nemesis

Chapter24 The Darkness Within; Sailor Nemesis

"Soel,Larg...I'm de-transforming again. What is wrong with my necklace?"

Theother senshi were with the king while Kamui alone sat with Soel andLarg just outside the king's base.

"Behonest Kamui...did you want to be reawoken as Sailor Moon?"

"No,I never wanted this...and to see all my friends, family involved init. EVEN MY FUTURE CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED WITH IT! Why can't I justbe normal? My name is Kamui Shirou! Not Sailor Moon, not PrinceKamui, not Neo King Kamui, not MOON ANYTHING! JUST KAMUI!"

"Kamui?"

Kamuiturned and was looking into black tinted honey eyes. "Hi Fuuma."

"Kamui,why haven't you transformed back into Sailor Moon? We...I need youthere."

"Ayear ago we were normal teenagers Fuuma! We didn't have to save theworld."

"Ayear ago our love was also one sided."

BeforeKamui could answer, the whole palace shook. The king's voice echoedthrough the corridors of the palace. "We're under attack!Everyone to battle stations."

"Soel,Larg...I can't transform still!"

"Kamui,stay here with Sailors Chibi Moon and Chibi Earth. We'll handlewhatever this is."

"But..."

"Faceit Kamui, if you want to be normal then you have to stay behind. Anormal civilian can't fight evil."

Fuumatook off the rest of the Sailor Senshi, Starlights included. The lastone to leave was Seishirou.

"He'sright shortstuff. Some people are cut out to save the world andothers aren't. You have to decide if you're a winner or aquitter. If this is because of that encounter with those twodeadbeats the other day, then let it go. Because I saw you stand upto the queen of the dark kingdom ALONE and win. That's it."

Whenthey all went outside, they didn't see a woman like last time but ayoung man standing there; only problem was he looked like...

"Areyou a Sailor Senshi?! Why are you attacking us?"

"YeahI'm a Sailor Senshi...in a manner of speaking. What's the matterSailor Neptune, you don't recognize me? Curse Tremor!"

Fai'seyes were widened in surprise and stood there waiting for the attackto come.

"SilenceWall!"

"Oiyou idiot, why are you standing there? This is war, let's go. Idon't need to owe that pain in the ass any get out of gym freecards."

Shakinghis head he turned to the opponent. "Who are you?"

"Iam the Senshi of the planet that circles the darkness. I am SailorNemesis."