Chapter 23 Earth's Last Days? The Brothers Yin and Yang

Chapter 23 Earth'sLast Days? The Brothers Yin and Yang!

"The powers of the brothers yin and yang? Youmean Fuuma and Seichan?"

Ember nodded. "Yes, we learnt of the two senshi that were protected by the planets of life and silence ordeath."

"There was something else Ember-chan."Kousei's quiet voice was barely audible over the sound of the carsin the background as they walked down the street.

"What was the something else Kousei-kun?"Fuuma felt like he was the one obligated to ask, this was his son inthe future after all.

"Well when the powers of the brothers yin andyang are to be called upon it usually means it's Earth's lastdays. We saw it used once and it resulted in the future you seehere..."

"That doesn't matter...we have to findKamui and Subaru-san, maybe Earth's future isn't yet decided.This may not be the wish the Earth has."

~#~

"You'll loathe the day you met me! Powersof the cosmos release! Moon Crystal power; TRANSFORM!"

Violet eyes opened wide. 'Why can't Itransform?'

"Surprised aren't you? You can'ttransform because you're so close to the Dark Crystal Sailor Moon;or should I call you Neo King Kamui?"

"Who are you?"

"One of the dark princes here in the DarkMoon Kingdom. A spot that will be filled by you soon. My brother andI are failed attempts at creating Sailor Nem—"

"Quiet you idiot! So Neo King Kamui this isit, this is how you'll spend the rest of your life, forever withme."

"N-no."

"FREEZING FUSION HURRICANE!"

The blast knocked the evil prince backwards."Get your disgusting vile hands off of him and I WON'T shootyou."

"And who exactly are you? I THOUGHT YOU SAIDALL THE SAILOR SENSHI WEREN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO BREAK THE BARRIER."He glanced at his twin brother.

"My planet is the planet of life, soldier oflife and preservation; Sailor Earth; now put him down."

"You want him? Come get him."

"Fine by me. ROLLING SMOKING CYCLONE!"

Kamui fell down from the hold when the windattack hit the vile prince full force. "Kamui are you alright?"

"I am, but they did something to mynecklace...I can't transform here."

"We'll have Soel and Larg look at it butfor now let's go."

"We can't...Subaru...Subaru is here..."

"What now Sailor Earth? You can't protectthe prince and save Sailor Venus at the same time—"

A disc-like object had landed in one of theevil prince's neck.

"Well damn I was hoping to get both of youscumbags in one hit. Oh well."

"Wh-who are you? You murdered my brother!"

"Just your everyday civilian, now let SailorVenus go and I shall let the Sailor Senshi deal with you. They justmay show you mercy."

"How'd a mere civilian get in here? And whyare you hiding in the shadows?"

"A mere civilian? Me? Hardly."

Fuuma dared to turn around. That voice, itwasn't just an ordinary civilian...his brother was clearly furious.

"I should kill you but I think a far betterpunishment for you would be for me to indulge in the pleasure that isSailor Ve—" The glaive came down on the remaining prince's arm.

"I wouldn't do that."

"YOU! You were a sailor senshi all along."

"That's right."

"So you're a secret weapon?"

"In a manner of speaking."

"What can you do that none of them can?"

"Protected by the planet of ruin and silence;solider of death and rebirth; Sailor Saturn. I'm the last to arrivebut you're on a one way trip to hell for even looking atVenus-kun."

"Nii-san..."

"Never mind, just run and don't die okay?We still have to figure out why our future is so bleak, now go!"

"Now you, fortouching Venus and our prince, see you in hell; Silence GlaiveSurprise!"

~#~

Outside the other senshi saw the castleexplode.

"Subaru!"

"Kamui!"

"Big Brother! Bigger brother!"

"Daddy..."

"Papa... now we lost them in both times!"

"And we were just becoming good friends too,right Takepon?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey...what's that?"

"AHH! WE'RE GOING TO DIE, WE'RE GOING TODIE!"

"We're not! Rolling Smoking Cyclone!"

The gust of wind caught both Kamui and Fuuma asthey landed semi-gracefully on the ground.

"You two made it, but where's—"

"WAHHHH! Venus Love me Chain!"

"SUBARU! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I COULDN'T GETTO YOU IM SORRY!"

"Nehhh it's alright Hokuto-chan..."

"Subaru-san? Where's my bigger brother?That attack was his wasn't it?"

"Yes...and I don't know....he all butforced me out the window..."

A metal clink on the ground as the glaivelanded near Subaru. "No...no...not this...not again...no...noo..."

"Don't tell me the idiot let himself getkilled in there?"

"Well Kamui, my brother was quite the idiotand very sacrificial when it came to his mission."

CLUNK! Kamui's and Fuuma's heads wereforced together. "OW! You have a hard head Fuuma! Watch whereyou're putting it!"

"ME!? YOU WATCH IT!"

"Now who's the idiot? Morons."

Fuuma turned around. "Nii-san! You'realive! You'rein civilian form."

"You know that attack is energy consuming;moron."

"So how did you survive?"

"Easy, I killed the idiots, I threw my glaiveout the window after I detransformed so it didn't shock me, and Ijumped out and landed in the lake—"

Amber eyes shut and all Seishirou could smellwas vanilla and sakura; and all he could taste was strawberries andchocolate.

He felt himself fall back slowly onto the softflower bed his legs finally giving out. Sighing contently he brokethe kiss. "Neh you're ruining my tough guy image, Subaru."

"Oh well...you better transform again...wehave a battle to fight."

"I know...when I fell in the lake I had apremonition. What Sailors Chibi Moon and Chibi Earth said is true.Sailor Earth and myself have to unlock the powers true powers of thebrothers yin and yang."

"But Nii-san...how?"

"I don't know...but we have to; it'seither that or the people of Nemesis win. I have a feeling that theytoo...have a secret weapon."

Following Seishirou's retransformation into asenshi they all started off towards the Crystal Palace again to seeif the King had any information for them. Unknown to them, they werebeing watched.

"Well well well, the Sailor senshi decided topay us a visit have they? They don't stand a chance against you mydear." The female speaking turned to the young man in the room.

"Is Sailor Neptune with them?"

"It's all of them."

"Perfect...the wrath of Nemesis begins now."