coachella ; ahn heeyeon [hani ; exid]

Start from the beginning

'Yeah! You're such a great DJ!'

'Thank you! I try my best.'

'Look for me in the crowd dancing my ass off, okay?', Heeyeon laughed.

'My eyes could never leave you.', you smiled.

She blushed at your comment.

'Are you going to perform Punk Right Now?!', asked a Jeonghwa excitedly.

'Of course!'

Jeonghwa, Solji, Hyerin, and Hyojin all started singing your song while dancing.

You and Heeyeon laughed at their silliness.

'I was so excited to hear you were performing at Coachella, Y/N. Especially on the same day as us. It gave me a chance to see you.'

'I'm glad I get to see you too

'I'm glad I get to see you too. I've missed you, girl.'

-

In the past, when EXID had a performance at a college festival, you did too and that was when you and Heeyeon connected, but unfortunately she had to leave before you two could ever exchange contact information.
You thought you would never see her again.

-

As you were talking, the staff called EXID over as they needed to get ready for their performance.
You were sad to let Heeyeon go, but you definitely had to talk to her before they left.

-

'I can't believe Y/N is really here! I thought I lost her forever.'

'You act like Y/N is your ex and you broke up on bad terms or something

'You act like Y/N is your ex and you broke up on bad terms or something.', Hyojin spoke, 'So extra.'

'I'm so glad I get to see her again. I have to give it my all on stage now.'