The Next Victim

The Next day Ash P.O.V.

After my match with Misty, I head to the pokemon center to heal Trevenant. As I'm walking by, many females are looking at me with a bit of lust in their eyes. I just ignore them since I know they only want me for my money. I calmly went inside the pokemon center and ask Nurse Joy to heal Trevenant. As I'm waiting, I sense someone behind me and it looks like it's one of the traitors, specifically the pervert.

Brock: "Nice match, Mr. Phantom." He said with sarcasm.

Ash: "Brock." I said without looking at him.

Brock: "You know you made Misty cry right?"

Ash: "And?"

Brock: "What do you mean and?!"

Ash: "I mean and does it look like I care."

Brock: *clenches fist* "You should care you weak trainer you. You don't belong here."

Ash: "I should tell you the same thing."

After I said that, Brock swung at me trying to hit me. I just dodged to the left and brought a gun to his forehead without even looking at him. This left him frozen in fear since he never knew I'll do something like this.

 This left him frozen in fear since he never knew I'll do something like this

(I don't own this image.)

Ash: " Now now, there's no need for that."

Brock: "H-how do you have that here?"

Ash: "That's something you don't need to know. Now I suggest you get out of here before you join your father in the afterlife."

Without saying anything else, he left with an angry face. Whenever someone mentions his father, that always left him a pissed off mood. It's all thanks to me. Though that's a story for another time. Anyway, Nurse Joy informed me about Trevenant health, all he needs is some rest since he went up against 3 pokemon and 1 mega evolved. I returned him to his pokeball and headed to my room. As I'm heading there, I looked to the board for the upcoming matches and I see that it's me versus Brock. After I see my match, I headed to my room and the first thing I see all of my pokemon waiting for me. I let Trevenant out and they all cheered for him. I just patted his head with a smile on my face and head to my office to begin my paperwork.

Next Day

I was having a nice dream until I was woken up by Sableye by poking my face. This is something that happens every morning.

Sableye: 'Ash, we're hungry.'

Ash: "Alright I'm coming." He nodded and left to join my other pokemon.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After I came out, I put on a black zoot suit on, a black fedora hat, and headed to the kitchen.