It was unbelievable because he always just wanted me to himself. He doesn't even like sharing me with my friends, what a headass.

"Papas make room" I say and he crosses his arms looking away from me, oh brother.

"Ay don't ignore me lil boy" I say squishing his cheeks making him smile softly.

"It was suppose to be just us" he whispers in my ear after pulling me into his arms.

"We have all tomorrow and the next day and the next, it's okay" I kiss his cheek.

"Fuck" he sighs getting up leaving me sitting there alone.

"What" I ask grabbing his hand before he can walk away and he then looks down at me sighing.

"I gotta be at the Stu" he says and I frown, ugh why what the fuck? Don't get me wrong get your money but he seemed to have gone like everyday recently.

"So you wanted me to stay withchu but you was gonna leave me" I shake my head annoyed. I was now walking to the kitchen so we can talk privately instead of arguing in front of my friends.

"Bro stop you always wanna argue what's up with you" he groans

"Bro" I raise my brow and he just shakes his head grabbing his keys off the counter.

"Bye" he then kisses my cheek and I push him away when he tries to kiss my lips also.

"Are you fucking serious , alright I ain't got time for this" he rolls his eyes slamming the door once he was out.

8:56pm

"It's not to late to join" Bee says

"I don't want to argue with him anymore but soon okay"

"Fuck him he's so over protective maybe this way you can show him nothing bad will happen" Chanel says

"I'm staying now go on guys before you guys miss it" I smile and shut the door. I soon let a sigh of relief, not that I wanted them gone but I knew they could convince me.

I was now cleaning up the mess we made in the living room. I soon start sweeping but while sweeping upstairs now in my room a CD comes out from under mine and Handro bed.

I then pick it up to see the CD say the PROPOSAL , I quickly sit down and stare at it for a while. This can't be it, I thought this was lost?

I then grab Handro laptop and when I put it in I'm more surprised then before to find a video of Atiya and me reacting to Handro video that he made us about two or one year ago. I quickly tear up and I then remembered this was the full on edit of the proposal and asking to be his girlfriend video put together.

I replayed the video about three times letting the tears stream. I felt like Atiya death was my fault, if I wouldn't have been kissing Handro that would most definitely never would of happened.

The last clip of the video then begins;

"M aaaaaaa rrrrr yyy" Handro sounds out from behind the camera, the one he always used to carry.