Amnesia.EXE

"How is it going bros?"

Yes,I bet we all know him.Most known gamer on youtube same as others gamers, everyone dreams of becoming popular only because of playing video games that you love.

I'm a gamer or just James.Currently I live in U.S.A.Currently I live alone ,since I'm 19 years old,and so on I got tired of being a small child by living with my parents anyways and it's quite fun living alone,I always able to do what I wantsame as I bet it is obvious that I have no girlfriend.All I have is Only few old friends in my neighbourhood,but they are quite nice and friendly.

Sadly but I started to less care about my friends,all I wanted is to be "someone",not just a simple fanboy who keeps watching other gamers playing,ALL I need is popularity and a beautiful girlfriend and same as I believed that gamer life shall save me from being a peace of shit,since when you are a cool gamer you get everything with time.

And so on it took a lot of time to get money for a good microphone and mouse.Since a good gamer needs all professional gaming stuff.Even trough it took me only a few months to collect money ,but I knew I was ready to show myself off.

I was ready,but ...

I wasnt able to decide wich game should I play?

.Yes,there are many amazing horror games that famous gamers are playing!But I was thinking about choosing a game...A game that always made me creep out,the game that is a quite popular one for sure! It might help me interest other youtubers.

It is "Amnesia-The dark descent".

A quite popular game with creepy jumpscares,am I right?

I went to google chrome just to search up for Amnesia game,since I had no money to buy the legal version,so I felt like downloading it from internet sites even if the game is going to glitch,sometimes I get lucky .So I download games with out viruses.

.Since I was getin' tired of searching up the game,all I can say every game download file was just another shitty virus that wasnt opening at all!I really felt like giving up with the game.

But then...

.I saw another file named "Amnesia.EXE",I totally knew that "exe" thing is totally not going to work and all I get is a couple of computer damaging viruses,but I was curious about the game, so I downloaded it.

It took me few moments and it downloaded,I started to installing it.......

.IT WORKED! Oh my god! It actually worked,it felt like I am going to die because of happyness! I am finally ready for my new gamer life!I instantly clicked the game icon.The game was loading for a long time I was geeting sleepy a lot,so on I believed the game is going to work the next morning,so I went down to the kitchen to have some snack stuff.I grabbed some sandwiches and a tin of coca cola ,then I sat on couch and turned on the tv,I felt like having some rest for today,everyday I was geting tired because of my computer or more likely unlifer life.

Or how bullies used to call me time ago?

I started to talk myself for a long time...And for the moment,I stopped and falled into deep sleep.

-

Next morning I woke up with my sandwich in my mouth same as my whole body hurted because of sleeping on the couch.

I took a step into my room to see if the game loaded

...

But...

Umm the screen was all black?.

.I started to click the "ON" button to turn computer on again,but it wasn't turning on at all.