Harry brought his hand up to his mouth when Louis finished and gently blew air over the, still wet, nails.

''You should come with me when I visit them again. They would love you. Especially my mother.''

Harry looked up at Louis with hopeful eyes. ''Really? Louis, I would love that.'' The boy squealed and bounced up and down like he was about to meet the moon goodness herself.

Louis chuckled and pulled Harry towards him and onto his lap, pressing his lips against Harry's after the omega relaxed against him.

''Of course, pup. Also, I set up a date for next Tuesday, so... Don't plan anything for that night.''

Harry hesitantly kissed Louis again, still a little uncertain about what he could and couldn't do around Louis.

''I don't have limits, darling. You shouldn't have to be so scared around me,'' Louis whispered, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist even tighter. ''Please don't be.''

Harry pressed his forehead against Louis', feeling absolutely safe in the alpha's arms. ''I just need some time to get used to that.'' He whispered.

''Hmm, until then I'll be whispering words of comfort into your ear. Like how incredibly beautiful you are, angel.''

Harry became puddy in Louis' arms and his cheeks turned a lovely shade of pink. Louis laughed softly and kissed Harry's cheek and the boy looked down.

''Is that because of my compliment, baby?''

Harry shook his head. ''No, 's just hot in here.''

Louis hummed and pressed his fingers in Harry's sides, making the omega squeak and then burst into fit giggles seeing as Louis didn't stop tickling him.

Louis laughed and laid Harry down on the white carpet whilst he kept tickling him, trying to avoid Harry's hands which were trying to grasp his.

''S-S-Stohop, please?'' Harry begged, tears forming in his eyes, his body shaking with laughter.

Harry finally got a hold of Louis' hands, but the alpha ripped them free and grabbed Harry's wrists instead, pinning them next to the younger's head before dipping down to kiss the omega again.

Harry smiled against Louis' lips and sighed when Louis released his wrists and instead tangled their fingers together, still holding Harry's hands against the carpet though.

Louis swiped his tongue across Harry's bottom lip, asking for permission, which Harry granted him without too much hesitation.

So, Louis slipped his tongue between the younger's lips and Harry almost immediately gave Louis all control over the kiss.

The alpha kept it slow and lovingly, though. Unlike any kiss, Harry has ever had.

Louis pulled back and sat up, helping Harry up as well, but keeping his arms around the 19-year-old.

''Do you want to cook for the pack tonight or do you want me to do it?''

''No, I'll cook. I like to cook.''

''Please don't feel like you owe my pack, baby. You truly don't.''

Harry swallowed and looked down. ''I don't. I just enjoy cooking. I promise.''

The omega pecked the alpha's lips quickly. ''I'll see you tonight then?''

''Absolutely. Bye, love.''

****

Harry frowned when he saw Louis grab his food and walk in the complete opposite way of where he and the others were sitting.

It made his heart drop to his stomach, but he understood. Only a few wolves in Louis' pack liked him and the ones who didn't would most likely be pissed at Louis if he sat with him.

In all honesty, Harry just really hoped Louis would sit with him. He didn't have to act all couply, but at least like they were friends. Harry was almost a hundred per cent sure that it would help him to get a better position in the pack.

So, he rolled his meatball over his plate with a pout on his face, which concerned Niall a little.

''Are you okay, Haz?'' He asked, rubbing Harry's back as a sign of comfort.

Harry gave him an honest smile and nodded, straightening up a little for the sake of his friends. ''Yeah, just a bit tired.''

''That's not my fault I hope?'' Zayn asked from the other side of the table.

''How would it be your fault?''

''Well, because I broke up with you. I don't know if it's because of that?'' Zayn's voice was a little worried and his eyes showed regret.

So, Harry chuckled and shook his head. ''Zayn, honestly. I haven't even thought about it once in the past few days.''

''You haven't?''

''No, something brought my mind of it.'' Harry smiled, taking a bite of his meatball.

Everyone was chatting with each other, but all of a sudden it became absolutely quiet.

Ashton, Luke and Zayn were staring at something behind Harry with big eyes and their mouths open.

Harry was about to turn around when two lips pressed against the back of his head.

''Hello, baby.'' Louis whispered, sitting down next to Harry and placing his plate on the picnic table.

''L-lou?'' Harry stammered, obviously shocked from the alpha's actions.

''I promised you something, didn't I?'' Louis whispered and wrapped an arm around Harry, pulling the lad towards his own body to cuddle a little.

Louis was absolutely satisfied with his choice to sit with Harry and his friends when the biggest smile yet nearly split Harry's face in two and his eyes shone like the sun.

It was still silent around them until Louis groaned. ''Everyone can go back to eating dinner, thank you.'' He growled, making everybody's eyes snap back to their plates.

''The food's delicious by the way?'' Louis said. ''What do you all think, lads?'' Louis snickered, looking around the table where all of Harry's friends were still gaping at them.

''Since when?'' Niall spat out.

''Since Zayn and I broke up.'' Harry said quietly, looking at Zayn with an apologizing look on his face.

''Don't look at me like that, Harry. That's fucking great!'' Zayn chimed, nodding at Louis, probably saying something through their mind link.

Luke smirked at Harry knowingly at the same time, earning a sharp glare from his best friend and a kick against his shin.

''For now, can you all just shut up and enjoy dinner. We're not that special.'' Louis laughed, kissing Harry's temple and squeezing his knee under the table. As a very pleasing thought crossed his mind.

They're just two wolves slowly falling in love.