Chapter Fourteen - Bora Caves

17th August, 2019

"Do you like it?"

Neha looked all around the hotel room. Then she went to the balcony, the blue sea was visible clearly from there. The beach was 3 or 4 feet far from their hotel. Neha was smiling widely then she looked at him, who asked the question, Darshan.

"It's beautiful.", she uttered.

"I'm happy that you liked it.", Darshan said with a smile.

"Can you guys please help me?", Upasana said from the door. She was struggling with two heavy bags.

"Oh sorry!", Neha uttered and took a bag from her then Darshan took the other.

"Keya layi keya hai tu? 3 din ke liye aye hai, 3 mahine ke liye nehi.", Upasana said and sat on the bed. Neha went to the balcony without uttering a word.

Darshan looked at her then asked Upasana, "What happened to her? Why she became so quiet?"

"You are asking this Darshan. I think you know that better than me.", she said and looked at him.
Darshan shifted his gaze to Upasana from Neha. Confusion was visible on his face. He again looked at Neha then said, "You guys get fresh. I'll see you later."

And he left from the room.

"Your room is really very good.", Upasana exclaimed while rolling her eyes all over the place.

Neha came back to the room and sat on the bed.

"Do you wanna exchange? If you want, you can.", she offered.

"No no. He chose the best room for you and also just next to him. How can I exchange?", Upasana said dramatically. Neha smirked while nodding her head.

"Accha you think why he chose the room for you just next to him?"

"I don't know and I don't want to either. But why he booked three rooms? We could stay in a room."

"I know. Taki wo raat ke andhere me, dabe pao tere room me aa sake.", Upasana nudged her.

"Accha? Lock naam ki ek chis hoti hai. I hope you know that.", Neha told.

"Duplicate key naam ki ek chis hoti hai. I hope you know that.", Upasana said in the same tone.

"Tu nikal mere room se. Abhi!!", Neha almost kicked Upasana out from her room and closed the door. The she sat on the bed again and huffed.

Upasana also went to her room.
"Something is wrong. There's definitely something going on in his head. Because I can still see the hope.", she said to herself and laid on the bed.

* * *

18th August, 2019

"I can't walk anymore!", Neha leaned forward and placed her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily.

"Let's just sit for a while or I'll definitely die!", she said.

Darshan looked at Upasana and nodded. Neha ran to a rock and sat down. They followed her. Neha wiped the sweats from her face.

Upasana gave a water bottle to her and she gulped the water.

"Wow, he is hot!", Neha uttered.

"Yeah I know that I'm hot.", Darshan said without looking at her.

"I'm not talking about you.", Neha told. Darshan looked at her and found she was checking out a boy who was standing in a distance from them, wearing a yellow t-shirt.

"Huh! I'm hotter then him.", Darshan said with a neglectful smile.

"Oh really?", Neha looked at him.

"Of course!", he said and jerked his shoulders. They heard a chuckle. Their head turned to Upasana. She stopped smiling and said, "I didn't say anything!"