Episode 2

Four standing dramatically on a mountain "Previously on Survivor."

The 18 castaways walking out of the helicopter "18 contestants started their journey on Survivor and were stranded on a remote island in Yoyeland."

Cuts to the Diamant camp "At the Diamant camp, Pillow formed an alliance with Flower and Blocky to get further in the game."

Cuts to the Rubis camp "At the Rubis camp, Pencil's lack of motivation started rubbing the tribe the wrong way, and GB made a plan behind her back."

Cuts to the Ouro camp "At the Ouro camp, Book's grudge against Taco caused a rift within the tribe," Cuts to the immunity challenge "Which led to their defeat in the first challenge of the season."

Cuts to tribal council "At tribal council, Taco and Liy teamed up to vote out Book. This worked, as Book was voted off in a 3-2-1 vote."

Cuts back to Four on the mountain "17 are left. Who will be voted out tonight? Find out on Survivor: BFB!"

Ouro Tribe

Night 3

The tribe walks back to camp with their torches and Eraser starts the campfire.

Nickel standing by a tree "At tribal, I threw a stray vote Snowball's way in an attempt to tie the votes up, but I should have known Eraser wouldn't vote with me. Now I'm worried that SB will go on a witch hunt."

Before anyone can sleep, Snowball pulls everyone over. "Alright, which one of you weaklings voted for me?!?!"

No one said a word. "Okay, you'll confess eventually."

*Intro plays*

Diamant Tribe

Day 4

Woody and Balloony were using the matches they won in the challenge to start the campfire.

Woody sitting on a log "I feel great after winning the challenge 2 days ago. Blocky and Needle are talking about work ethic, and I think we're gonna dominate." Woody then dabs.

Rubis Tribe

Day 4

Teardrop is sitting on the beach and is staring out into the ocean. Then, Clock walks up. "Hey TD," he said.

TD answered as normal. With complete silence.

Clock shrugged. "I was just wondering why you never talk."

As soon as he said that, TD began having traumatic flashbacks. She then began to shake. "TD?" Clock asked. "You okay?"

TD's relatives began to stream down her face, and Clock immediately knew that she'd gone through something horrific. "You know," he said calmly. "You can tell me anything. I'm on your side."

TD thought for a moment and decided to get it off her chest, and did something she hadn't done in years.

However, someone was watching.

Ouro Tribe

Night 4

Eraser and Snowball were talking about the night 3 vote.

"So Nickel pulled me aside and told me to vote you," said Eraser. "But then Taco and Liy told the two of us to vote Book. I flipped with them to avoid voting for you."

"So Nickel was the one!" SB hissed.

"Yeah," Eraser replied. "But if we lose, I think we could get the girls to vote him out with us."