Part 4 - The family Dinner

At night 7 PM Nandini reach home...

Nandini : Mom .... I am home...

But seeing the person in front of her she got shocked ....

Nandini : Dad.....you are home ?....

Yes it was Akash Murthy...

Nan mom: Yes sweetee...the doctor allowed him to go to small get togethers to make him relax.....So we are going to his friend's house for dinner....

Nandini : We as in u and dad ?...

Nans dad : No sweetheart u too are coming with us....Go and get ready fast ....we have to leave soon....

Nandini : OK dad....

Nandini's pov: Kya hai...ek achi kapda pehnna hai aur kuch fake smiles Dena hai....aur kuch nahi....waise bhi ghar ki boring food se Bach jaaoongaa....

After 1 hour they reach Malhothra Mansion...

Raj and Nyonika welcome them....

Raj : Hey akaash long time man...

Akash : me too man...

Nyonika come and meet naina....

Akash : Guys meet my daughter Nandini....

Nyonika : Wow...hi beta... U are so beautiful...

Nandini : Thank u Mrs.Malhothra....

Nyonika: oh come on beta...call me Aunty.....

Nandini : Sure Aunty....

All of them reached the hall and the elders begins talking....

Nandini pov: Oh god...food ki chakkar mein in oldies ki Gale padgayi...ab kyaa karu....

She secretly sneaked into the Hall and saw pool...she got happy and walk towards it.....

But suddenly she got banged with a person...

Nandini: ouch.....

Person : What the....

Nandini look towards the voice and saw a tall sinfully handsome man...

Yes it is none other Than one and only manik malhothra...

Manik(amazed and shout ) : Tum..

Nandini got scared with his sudden shout......

Suddenly he grab her hand and pinned her towards the wall and intensly look into her eyes like he got some his favourite gift....

Manik: what are u doing here ?.....

Nandini is not saying a word...she is lost in his captivating gaze....

Nandini's pov

Oh god his hazel eyes..it's so beautiful but his evil smirk it's says some other things....he is looking like a hungry wolf...who is ready to attack his prey..
He surely knows his effect in people that's why he is not averting his gaze.....

End of pov...

Unknowingly manik's gaze fall on her pink pouty lips....He is getting out of control...he lean towards her slowly...

Nandini suddenly come out from her dream land and saw their position....

Nandini's pov: What the hell he is doing ? And note the fact I am allowing him...but I am also nandini Murthy...I know how to end this....

Manik is getting so close to her lips...but suddenly... His eyes widen and he can see all the stars around him...

Manik :ahhhhh....mummmeeee....

He closed his eyes and bend down in an instant.....

Yes...because he was awarded by a kick by the one and only nandini Murthy where the sun doesn't shine....

Manik (painfully): Are u insane ?...

Nandini : How dare u to pin me against the wall....

Manik stand up and very difficultly come towards her...

Manik : Hey listen....

But before he could complete their parents reached there....

Raj: Manik my son...when did u reach ?...

Then only he notice nandini...

Raj : Oh I think u already met the lovely nandini....

Akash : And nandini this is manik...Raj's son and your soon to be husband....

Manik and nandini stood there shocked....

Precap: Happy manik angry nandini...