chapter 5 (end?)

As everyone was cleaning, Blake and Yang were in the library. As Blake was finishing up her book, Yang had her head resting on her arms, listening to Blake read. Yang could listen forever, the girl had a beautiful voice to Yang. Blake finished the book, and Yang simply asked, "Can you read it again?". Blake looked back at the book, then at Yang. "Why don't you read it?". Yang took the book a bit hesitant. She opened it, studying every word on the page. She put the book down in defeat. "I can't, it's just been years since i read anything." Blake chuckled a little, seeing this as an opportunity. "I'll help you, let's start...here." She said flipping the pages. Yang looks back at the book, starting to read. And as Blake said she would, helped Yang with the words she struggled with. Yang loved this, she was doing something Blake loved very much. Yang then realized something. She had fallen in love with this girl.

Later that night, Blake and Yang where going to have a dance. Yang got dressed in a blue tux, with a gold outline. Still dealing with her untamed hair, well, more like a servant that was a coat rack was dealing with it. "Oh God, I'm not ready for this, we will be dancing and being so closes." "You got this, your brave, bold" Sun said, Trying to calm her down. "What f she feels uncomfortable, What if i trip and land on top of her, what if it's the other way around...WOULD I EVEN MIND?!" "You have nothing to worry about, nothing bad will happen" Sun said. silence filled the room. "You forgot a scenario, Yang. What if you kiss." Yang. Went. RED! redder that the rose petals on Ruby's teacup design. "Yang, do you care about her or not?" Sun asked. Yang was still red but didn't care. "That's a dumb question, yes, more than anything, i literally almost died of blood loss for her." Yang said, no longer red. "Then tell her,dance with her, you look so, so." "Yang saw herself in her reflection, her hair was 'pretty' if you could even call it that. 'Yeah, little much on the hair, just cut some and do something else." Sun said to the coat rack. Yang heard her hair was going to be cut. She grabbed the stand that had the scissors. "Cut any of my hair and you'll be fire wood, got it?"

After the whole thing, Yang came down one flight of stars, as Blake came down another. Yang saw that Blake had a yellow dress with gold in it, making it sparkle, and look nicer. though the dress did nothing for Blake, to Yang, Blake always looked Perfect. *Resisting so many puns* Yang smiled at Blake, held out her arm as a gesture to take it and walk with her. Blake did so and they danced.

SKIP TO 1:00 FOR MUSIC

When they finnish dancing, They head outside to the balcony. The sky was clear and the stars were shining. "Blake...are you happy here...with me?" Yang asked nerves to hear what Blake had to answer. "Yes of course i am" She then turned her head and looked out upon the stars that filled the sky. "What is it, Blake?" Yang asked. Blake turned her head towards Yang, a tear on her cheek, Yang wiped it away. "I just miss my father, i just want to see him again, just a moment or so." "Well, I have a way" Yang said, a happy tone. Grabbing Blakes hand leading her to the west wing. They stopped at the table with the rose and the mirror. Yang picks up the mirror and shows it to Blake. "This mirror can show you anything you want to see, just say what you want to see and it will appear" Yang said handing it to her. Blake held in her hands for a moment, then said. "Show me my father, please" She got what she wanted so desperately, but was horrified by what she saw. Her father was laying in the snow freezing to death. She let out a gasp at what she saw. "What's wrong" "My father, he needs my help, he could die" "Then...Then go to him" "But, i-" "Your not a prisoner anymore, go" Blake smiled at Yang. "Thank you" She tried to hand the mirror back to Yang. But Yang pushed it back to her. "Keep it, to remind you of me" Blake hugged Yang, which took her by surprise. Yang hugged back, but when they separated, Blake gave Yang a quick kiss on the cheek.Blake ran down stars grabbed a coat, and the horse Yang gave her, and went after her father. Little did she know, Yang watched her leave. Yang felt her eyes go red, not out of anger, but sadness. She felt the hot tears stream down her face, and she wanted to give up.