Chapter 2 Gracie

This is Gracie's POV I know you haven't met her yet but you will meet her now but tell me how it goes

___________________________

"COURTNEY MY MOM SAID THAT AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE YOU CAN STAY OVER," I yelled to my BFF Courtney were about to leave to go pick up our friend jade and her parents to go to the pack meeting our alpha Carson is going to talk to us about mates he claims that his mate is coming and he is sure of it our pack name is Midnight Blood Wolves it's wired but I'm not the one who made it up nor did Carson. He can control his human side unlike most of the others can but he hates and I mean HATES rogues and people coming into the territory if anyone comes through and there wolves there dead meat. his beta Caleb catches them and brings them here to this huge castle where they will either be asked to join the pack killed or held in captivity. Well I go into Courtney's room I'm at her house right know I see her video taping her mate John "really your going to see him at the pack meeting," "what," "we have to pick up jade," I tell her as I put on my jacket she's says good bye I swear someday I will the friggin bastard I hate him. well be get to the pack house and see Carson pacing around I can hear him mumbling "she's near she's near she's almost here," "who you talking about alpha," "my are don't be a bitch she's on her way," "ok jeez I'll just go help myself to whatever's in the fridge," "no wait I need you to go to the airport and if you sense her bring her here," I nod my head and tell jade where I'm going but I can't find her or her family what going on there never late for a meeting there in trouble they better have a good reason.