EIGHT

The murderer waited in her car for a long time to make sure Clair and her boyfriend eat the cake.Clair: What do you think?Ken: Its really good*taste cake*Clair: Great! So now we can go and give it to our friend Ray.Ken: Sure.Clair: Let me go change.Ken: Me too.The murderer sat in the car feeling like she wanted to puke but she kept watching them. All of a sudden she realized that Clair and her boyfriend were not going to eat the cake themselves.Five minutes later...Clair: Done!Ken: Ok! Let's go!Ten minutes later...Ray: Hi I've been waiting for you! Do you have the cake?Clair: Yes!Ray: Ok, come in.But they didn't know was that the murderer was following them. The murderer *look inside*A few hours later...Ray: Guys, let's eat the cake now!*opens the cake box**put the cake out**cut the cake**eats* Yum!Everyone: *takes a bit*As they keep eating the cake, Ray asks Clair some questions.Ray: Um, Clair...Clair: Yeah?Ray: What did you put in your cake?Clair: I put sugar, flour, eggs, chocolate, and butter.Ray: *started puking*Clair: Are you okay?Ray: No.Ken: *started puke too*Clair: * also starting to puke*Soon, all three of them were puking.The murderer was happy at first because they were puking but she wanted more... She needed to come up with a new plan to clean this up.