ONE

Kyle walked into the small bar tucked away on the corner of High Street. A lady with an apron pleasantly welcomed him into the bar and handed him a glass of cold water. Kyle gulped down the entire glass of water to quench his thirst. As he was about to ask for a second glass of water, the rather attractive waitress offered him a refreshing alcoholic drink instead. He was about to reuse the drink when he saw how good-looking she was. She had dark brown hair, with beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous plump lips in the shaded of blood. She was wearing hot pants, with a cropped top that perfectly complemented her tiny waist. She brought over a cocktail from the bar that looked a lot like cola with a few ice cube floating inside it. She initiated a casual conversation with him. He held the glass in his hand, and the ice slowly melts inside the glass.

By the time he finished the drink, he fell down and spills the drink on the carpet. In the confusion that followed, no one knows where the waitress had disposed off to.

Soon after, the cops had come to find Kyle lying on the floor, with a broken glass still next to him. Then the cops suspected the liquid and found the strong smells of alcohol inside the drink.

They brought Kyle to the hospital and the doctor comes to see Kyle. Apparently, after the examination, the doctor said he was ... ... dead!!!

The cops sprinted down the side of High Street and found that the glass was gone, and the carpet had been washed. With suspicion, the cops search the bar for clues. Then they called the bar's manager for information. But no new clues had been found, and the bar's manager said that he had never known that waitress, or seen her before.

The police continued to search the bar, and suddenly ... ...

A police saw a woman with blond hair sprint down High Street!