Chapter Three

Their room was beautiful, the walls painted red with gold trim and flourishes. The furniture a gunstock color, a plush king sized bed in the center of the room with a ceiling above it. Each table adorned with arraignments of lilies, symbolizing fertility and nurturing qualities to new mothers. On the table was a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne.

Bryan guided Charlotte into the room, placing his hand in the small of her back. "Please, make yourself comfortable." He says softly. "Would you like a glass of champagne? Something to eat?" Bryan asks, watching her take off her shoes before she walks across the room. She has a seat in the oversized chair, clutching the pillow as she looked around the room obviously afraid.

"Charlotte? Are you alright?" Bryan asks sincerely as he makes his way over to her, crouching down to eye level, gently placing his large hands on her thighs causing her to jump.

They meet eyes. "A-are you g-going to rape me?" She stutters out.

Bryan's heart drops. He didn't mean to scare the girl, he thought she was a willing participant in this company. "W-well.. I'd like to get to know you and possibly make you the mother of my child.. I've actually paid quite a lot of money for you to do that."

Charlotte peeks at him, butterflies whizzing in her stomach. "Why did you choose me?" She asks, tucking a lock of her dark straight hair behind her ear.

"You have beautiful features. Dark hair, light eyes, beautiful olive skin. You have perky lovely breasts, your thighs are perfect, just like your ass. However things aren't just physical. On your packet it says that you've always wanted to be a mother, you've never done any kind of drugs and you have no criminal background." Bryan rants, gently rubbing the knee of the nervous girl. "How about you get changed, and then you and I can get to know one another?"

Charlotte shook her head. "This outfit is all I have." She says embarrassed as she looks down.

Bryan looks shocked, all the money that he spent and all she had was a single outfit for three days? He quickly went over to his bag, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and at-shirt before going back to Charlotte. "Here love, why don't we get a glass of champagne, and we can talk while you have a bath.. I've heard that the girls in places like this aren't allowed to shower that long" Bryan peeks at her nervously.

Charlotte gives a nervous and hesitant nod. "O-Okay." She says shyly. "But no funny business."

Bryan gives a small smile as he hurries to the bottle of champagne, carefully opening it as not to scare the already timid girl. Once open, he pours two glasses, leaving them on the table to make his way to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom he starts to run a bath, filling it with lavender bath salts and body wash for some bubbles. Bryan then sets the large fluffy robe by the tub for charlotte.

Charlotte sneaks up behind him, smiling as she watches him. "Thank you." She says shyly as she hands him a glass of champagne. "Could you look away as I get undressed?"

Bryan gives a worried look, before nodding and turning away, sipping his champagne. He hears the water swish and move inside the tub, yet doesn't turn around, waiting for approval from Charlotte.

Giggles fill the room from behind Bryan, causing a smile to creep across his lips. "You may turn around." Charlotte says gently.

As Bryan turns, his heart skips a beat. There she sat, fully encased in bubbles from the tub, just her head visible. Crouching down beside the tub, Bryan's smile widens. "You look so cute in there... Mind if I take a photo for a scrapbook I'm going to make for the baby?"  He asks softly as he pulls his cell phone from his back pocket. Charlotte almost swims in the large tub to the edge, resting her head and arms on it before grinning. Bryan at first snaps a photo of just her, before turning it around and snapping a photo of  them both.