"What are you doing?" I heard from behind me.

"Do you know how to mop the floor?" I asked as she started wiping the counters with a rag.

"I think you throw water on the floor with soap then with a mop just scrub."

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"Hello Jauregui it's called movies."

"Oh. Ok then." I just stood there still not understanding what to do.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Jeez Jauregui find out your damn self!" With that being said she walked out of the kitchen leaving me completely lost.

Ok so just do what she said. I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. Hmmmm where would the mop be? Whatever I don't even need a mop it can just air dry. I grabbed the hand soap from the sink and squirted soap all over the kitchen floor making designs out of boredom. When I finshed I then grabbed the pot of water and threw it onto the floor. With my bare feet I kicked the water around the kitchen floor nearly falling from how slippery it was. When bubbles started to form I smiled to myself. The soap says it cleans on contact and the water will air dry which means it'll clean up the soap to, right? Well that was easy.

Ok now I have to spray air freshner. I looked at the floor. There were puddles of soap and water everywhere. 'It'll dry before my parents come' I thought to myself. I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the laundry room where the air freshner should be located. When I opened the door the first thing I saw were bubbles everywhere.

"CAMILA!!!!!" I shouted. The washing machine was jumping around like it was having a tantrum.

"What? What's wron.....What the hell happened!?!" She asked rushing into the room nearly slipping because of the bubbles.

"I don't know what did you do?"

"I'm doing laundry. How do you turn this shit off?" She asked as she tried holding down the washer trying to control it.

"I don't know!" I shouted jumping on top of the washer when it started bouncing up and down furiously.

"What are we gunna do!" She shouted jumping on the washer with me as more bubbles started piling out. Even with both of us on it, it was still shaking violently enough for us to nearly fall off. Suddenly I thought of something brilliant.

"Unplug it!" I shouted. She jumped off and yanked the cord from the wall. The washer came to a stop. I jumped off and fell onto the floor.

"Owwww." I groaned. She started laughing at me. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Here let me help you up." She said while laughing and holding out her hand for me to take. I grabbed it and as she pulled me up she slipped falling herself bringing me down again. We started laughing again. I reached in front of me and grabbed a handful of bubbles and threw them to her completely missing. She smiled and did the same but instead she shoved them in my face. I grabbed two handfuls and started rubbing it into her hair. We kept throwing soap at each other. After a while she started to get more rougher. We eventually started wrestling each other in the bubble paradise around us cursing at each other.

"Stop you got it in my mouth!" She whined. I stopped and stood up. I was now soaked and covered in bubbles.

"Good luck cleaning this up." I said as she stood up.

"Why do I have to clean this?"

"Because you did this duh you dumbass."

"Don't call me a dumbass Jauregui!" She shouted. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the air freshner from the cabinet and left the room.