Chapter Two

~ Indiya ( on the first chapter )

Yall know yall can totally agree with me when yall heard my daddy go off just by me saying meeting my future husband. He need to take a chill pill.

"Indiya you want me to drop you off at school ?" Mom asked all sweet.

I nodded.

"Well get your ass up then." She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Damn bitch" I mumbled.

"What was that smart ass ?" She said and I smirked .

"Nothing mother" I said sweetly.

I got up from my comfortable bed and headed towards the restroom. I cut the hot water on and felt it and cut a little cold water on.

I quickly bathe myself and hopped out while wrapping a towel around me. I walked in my room shivering as I knew my mom cut the heat down.She always do that shit. Every morning she cut the heat down before I get in the shower so I can freeze when I get out.

Just childish.

I picked out me some black tights with my black and aqua long sleeve shirt that stops right in the middle of my butt. Which means it covers half my butt. I grabbed my Aqua Jordan's and Bam ! There's an outfit .

By the time I'm finished I'm air dry just how I like it. What you acting like you ain't never air dry before.

I slipped on my clothes and headed back to the restroom to do my hair. I don't wear earrings nor makeup. In my opinion you don't need accessories to make you someone your not.

I quickly threw my hair in a neat and sloppy bun if you get what I'm saying and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my phone and even though I was upset with my father I kissed him goodbye and headed out the door to my moms car.

I have my own car I just choose not to drive it sometimes.

//

"MaKaylah don't even try it. You know that I can't stand that boy." Vanessa told Makaylah.

Vanessa and Makaylah are my bestfriends. To me they look like twins or sisters. I've known them every since those good ole diaper days. ( Vanessa and Makaylah on the side maybe )

"Why you can't stand him ? He ain't do shit to you. Okay so what if he a nerd. Take off the classes and Bam ! We have our winner." Makaylah told her.

That is true. Brody would be cute with out the glasses. He would be a Afro headed brace face. I mean to me he cute with the glasses but that's really nun of my business though. ( Brody plays as Princeton from mindless behavior just with braces and glasses )

"Whatever blah blah." Vanessa said.

I think she like Brody on the low she just fronting and shit.

While they were going on and on about that I'm sitting here thinking what do I want to do on my birthday. I'm positive that I want to see August Alsina but will I get the chance to ? I hope these little weeks go by fast.

//

Two periods go by and I still can't get my birthday/ the day I meet August Alsina out my head ! I think I'm going crazy. Or getting obsessed. Maybe I should go home early today.

I get home and I don't know what goes into me but I start putting August Alsina pictures everywhere in my room and I mean EVERYWHERE ! Im losing it.

"Indiya what the fuck is wrong with you ?!" My mom yelled to me as I continued to put up pictures of my everything on my walls.

"Nothing's wrong with me damn get your panties out your ass." I told her and she looked at me in shock then I realized what I said.

"Indiya Maria Logan don't you ever use profanity at me have you lost your mind ?!" She said and I sucked my teeth.

"I just want to be alone with August damn is that to much to ask ?" I said and she slapped me.

"That's it on your birthday you will not be doing anything but going to a counselor or something because you clearly have lost your damn mind." She said and I shrugged my shoulders .

"I wish you would lose that." I say pointing to her mouth and holding my cheek , she is clearly talking to much for my liking.

I don't know what it is but my disrespectful self made her mad which on the inside made me happy.

"Oh August the things you do to me. And the things I can do to you." I said slowly tracing his tattoo on my poster.

Your definitely losing it child.